News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Michigan Spags!

Started by Salty, August 17, 2011, 08:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notathing

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 20, 2011, 10:42:45 PM

On the other hand, I'm willing to let the water from Union Lake or Orchard Lake touch my actual skin. :lulz:

I've been swimming in Lake St Clair before and it was fine!

shit son, I even have swam in the Detroit River  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Funny...I've seen pictures of you that you posted and I don't remember you looking horribly scarred and deformed.

Also, if that's true, congratulations. You may be the only person I know with bigger balls than me. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

notathing

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 21, 2011, 12:20:44 AM
Funny...I've seen pictures of you that you posted and I don't remember you looking horribly scarred and deformed.

Also, if that's true, congratulations. You may be the only person I know with bigger balls than me. :lulz:

indeed it is true.

i'm a fuckin tanuki, man :punchballs:

Salty

Kay, so I leave my glorious home on the 11th and head back on the 17th. It looked like there were a few spags n here. LCS and Rong? If you guys wanna hang just PM me your info and we'll see what's what when I get down there. My plan is: As little as possibe/booze/Sweet Sweet Pirate Hooker...which is going to eat up most of that week.

Look out 'muricka! I'm gonna be all up your grill glove.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

rong

I live about 480 miles away from where you will be at.

If I understand right, you are from Alaska? Are you driving to Michigan? Are you driving through the UP?  PM me if you wanna hang out, ill getcha directions.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Salty

Nah dude I'm flying. Pirate Hooker has also warned me about you UPers.

Iason Ouabache

I have sworn to never step foot in the state of Michigan. I don't think I have to explain why.

Also, Detroit has an east side?  :?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

rong

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 10, 2011, 02:53:08 AM
I have sworn to never step foot in the state of Michigan. I don't think I have to explain why.

i'm kind of curious - why?

Salty

He's afraid of the obvious repercussions of the damage he did to your local economy.

rong

East Coast Hustle

Not really. It has the Grosse Pointes, which are extremely posh suburban enclaves sometimes referred to as "East Detroit" by people who think it conveys more street cred than admitting they live in some of the wealthiest suburbs in the country.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 11, 2011, 12:09:55 AM

Not really. It has the Grosse Pointes, which are extremely posh suburban enclaves sometimes referred to as "East Detroit" by people who think it conveys more street cred than admitting they live in some of the wealthiest suburbs in the country.

Fascinating!
                                                       \
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘