News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

What the shit is all of this?

Started by Surround, August 19, 2011, 04:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Its a scam, we are a front for the church of scientology, which as we all know is a front for the Illuminati.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

Quote from: Surround on August 19, 2011, 04:16:11 AM
Serious question: is the whole point just that discordia is nonsense, or is there something more to it?  I've been into the eastern religions for a while now, as well as the conspiracy/23 stuff, for a while now.  So, what's up with discordianism?

It's a mirror

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on August 19, 2011, 02:11:30 PM
Serious question: is the whole point just that discordia is nonsense, or is there something more to it?  I've been into the eastern religions for a while now, as well as the conspiracy/23 stuff, for a while now.  So, what's up with discordianism?

It's a mirror

Bullshit.  All I see a monkey looking out!

Doktor Howl

It's all a fucking joke.  That's why we have 3 subforums with nothing but content and ideas in them.

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don't bother reading anything or looking around the forum; you already know as much as you need to know about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on August 19, 2011, 03:47:51 PM

Don't bother reading anything or looking around the forum; you already know as much as you need to know about it.
Truth be told, you probably (by now)know a lot more than you need to know about it. The only way to cauterise the gaping holes left in your brain (Or at the very least, stop them getting any bigger) is to browse through this thread, and let the gently therapeutic images and links work their healing mahdgjicks on your poor, tortured soul.
Eventually, you'll start Giggling. Then you know you've really "Got it".
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13574.0
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Luna

Quote from: BadBeast on August 19, 2011, 04:21:51 PM

Truth be told, you probably (by now)know a lot more than you need to know about it. The only way to cauterise the gaping holes left in your brain (Or at the very least, stop them getting any bigger) is to browse through this thread, and let the gently therapeutic images and links work their healing mahdgjicks on your poor, tortured soul.

You're a terrible human being, BB.  (And I say that with all due affection.)  Link is, I must note, NSFW.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

It's a mirror

Aha! This explains why all of us are so fucking HAWT!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 19, 2011, 05:50:55 PM

It's a mirror

Aha! This explains why all of us are so fucking HAWT!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Lenin McCarthy

So, what's up with discordianism?

It's doing fine I guess, just look at us.

Golden Applesauce

Anything that can be summarized into a "point" is too simplistic when measured up against this crazy universe we live in.

Discordians* recognize that no matter how exclusive your guest list, Lady Discordia always shows up anyway - and the harder she has to work to get in, the more pissy she usually is when she arrives.  This applies to social groups, software products, universes, and philo/theo/ideo-ologies.  You will not find any of those without some element of discord, self-contradiction, or general craziness inherent in them.  If your worldview is consistent, you're probably a foolish hobgoblin living in a small mind or however that saying goes.

(*by "Discordians" I mean people who think sufficiently like me)

Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Surround

That link is off limits to me.  Is this some kind of club that I'm not in?  Can I have the secret handshake?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Surround on August 20, 2011, 04:11:30 AM

That link is off limits to me.  Is this some kind of club that I'm not in?  Can I have the secret handshake?

OSHIT

BUSTED!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just post a bunch more and you'll see it. Shouldn't take long.