News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

What the shit is all of this?

Started by Surround, August 19, 2011, 04:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Ah, but my point was that not all bullshit is Magick. Lots of it is just the shite of a Bull. Some of it is actually plain Cowshit, just pretending to be bullshit. Some of it is magick, pretending to be any other old shit you want it to be. But it all makes your Garden grow. Or it should do. (Unless you concreted it over to make a carport. Then it just stinks the place up) 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

rong

i dunno man, sounds like you're bullshitting me.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

BadBeast

As if I would! You wound me with your suspicion. Deeply. I was only trying to help.

Eta: What the shit is all of this? :fnord:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

rong

Sorry friend, I meant no wounds. I think I see where this is going and don't have it in me to continue.

BadBeast

I was only funnin' wit you. I got hide like a Rhino. I sometimes forget not everyone else has. I never meant to be going anywhere with it, it's just bullshit. Sorry for jacking the thread, please, continue.

rong

Oh, for the record, I'm all for funnin. I thought maybe this was SERIOUS BUSINESS (which is also bullshit)

BadBeast

Nah, serious shit's far too serious to get serious about. Especially when there's a whole bunch of other shit to consider.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Surround on August 19, 2011, 04:16:11 AM
Serious question: is the whole point just that discordia is nonsense, or is there something more to it?  I've been into the eastern religions for a while now, as well as the conspiracy/23 stuff, for a while now.  So, what's up with discordianism?

Discordianism isn't nonsense.  Everything else is.

TGRR,
Knows it's never too late to reply.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on August 21, 2011, 08:20:18 PM
But as a Worldview, Discordianism is perfectly suited to take on board all the crazy bullshit you could ever find.

This was, apparently, a mistaken comment.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Faust on August 19, 2011, 01:36:33 PM
Its a scam, we are a front for the church of scientology, which as we all know is a front for the Illuminati.

I think my thetans got lost in the mail.

If I send you my SSN and bank account info, will that expedite the process?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Resigned Obligatorily

Who am I?
I am a nobody,
and the odds are
that you are too.

If you say its a bad idea
to listen to a nobody;
you likely are also saying nobody,
should listen to you.

Do not trust the authorities on a subject;
simply because they are the authority.

Listen to them only if what they say is truth.

~O.R.

StandBackJack

LMNO

Fuck you, my Aunt Gertrude died from not knowing all of this shit.

StandBackJack

If you took a bong to the services would that be like a Wake and Bake?

LMNO