News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

ATTN: Any one That was at The Mem. Day Meat-up

Started by Dimocritus, August 19, 2011, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Going to start putting together the 2011 Meat-Up Edition of Intermittens (finally, I know).

Things I need from you spags:

1) Verify the accuracy of this list of works/contributors

Twid - two pieces (have)
Eve - one piece (have)
EoC - two pieces (have one. Link to "clamato" plz?)
Richter - two pieces? (I think I have both, have to check PMs)
Luna - one piece (I think I have, have to check PMs)
Tripletits - one piece (I think I have)
Squid - Did you send me something? Oh, yeah, It's in my PMs, I think.
Cainad - CONTRIBUTED NOTHING. You have 48 hrs.
Cram - No actual contributions, but photos and NUMR related stuff can be attributed to you if you didn't write anything.
Me - One piece (so far, will write an editorial/contents page)

Who am I missing? I'm pretty sure I'm missing at least one or two peeps. I know we had a max attendance around 16 heads, but not everyone contributed, so I may actually have everyone.

2) Photo's

Cram, I know you took shitloads of pics. Link to where they are hosted?

Everyone else: if there is a particular picture you want included, please link to it.

3) Non-photo pictures

Artwork for the cover is needed. I also would like someone to shoop me a pic of a house inside a wrestling ring (I'd do it myself, but it would look like ass. I know there's somebody better at shooping than me) for the NUMR section.

Any other artwork would be appreciated, as it's going to be a thin-ish issue, and good filler would be neat-o.

4) Other

If you want attribution as something OTHER than your known screen name, LET ME KNOW. Otherwise, I will use the screen name you used when I first met you (NOT your current screen name. NO REAL NAMES!).

Anything I forgot??

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Nephew Twiddleton

The list is accurate for me.

Also, I have some pics on my phone that I never uploaded. They may be crap. I'll have to take a look at them.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

http://cram.imgur.com/

let me know if you need a better set, I think they might not all be visible. I can e-mail you a zip if you'd like.

I want to write some text, but I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

Dimocritus

Quote from: Cramulus on August 19, 2011, 05:38:56 PM
http://cram.imgur.com/

let me know if you need a better set, I think they might not all be visible. I can e-mail you a zip if you'd like.

I want to write some text, but I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

The only thing that I would really like to have is a "play-by-play" of the NUMR games, which I was planning on doing myself. If you feel you'd like to do that, that would be cool. If not, no worries, I planned on doing it anyway.

Other than that, maybe an epilogue style peice for the end of the mag?

Triple Zero

You technically got two pieces, two sets of correct and/or incorrect wrong numbers.

I might have some photos, but they're not terribly amazing, just some spags. Maybe the one where I stick my tongue in Cainad's ear.

OH RIGHT

SUu (who wasnt there) should probably still have the shopping list (it's on your desk, probably underneath the junk, yes.. right there) and should scan and post it. I think Intermittens is the right place for it.

Richter should still give up his recipe for the non-lethal version of Experiment X because it was delicious.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dimocritus

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 19, 2011, 06:13:37 PM
You technically got two pieces, two sets of correct and/or incorrect wrong numbers.

I might have some photos, but they're not terribly amazing, just some spags. Maybe the one where I stick my tongue in Cainad's ear.

OH RIGHT

SUu (who wasnt there) should probably still have the shopping list (it's on your desk, probably underneath the junk, yes.. right there) and should scan and post it. I think Intermittens is the right place for it.

Richter should still give up his recipe for the non-lethal version of Experiment X because it was delicious.

Yeah, I got them both. Was considering it a single piece.

The shopping list and the Weapon X recipe would be nice, as well. Too bad we lost that letter Suu wrote on her official stationary. That would have been nice to have.

ALSO: The initial layout will be done on this coming Wednesday by myself and iarmit, so, please, if anyone has anything to add, GET IT TO ME BY WEDNESDAY!

Eater of Clowns

Budweiser & Clamato:  A Review.

Picture of the offending booze is embedded in the thread somewhere too, courtesy of Cainad.

ETA:  Screw it, here's the photo:

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 19, 2011, 07:18:40 PM

Picture of the offending booze is embedded in the thread somewhere too, courtesy of Cainad.

For the record, I would drink a slug of Richter's Weapon X before I would touch that stuff again.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

I can't write diddly-dick for few days. My hours are being spent in Virginia until next week, helping mom move.

Of course I probably wouldn't have anything to contribute anyway :lulz:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Luna on August 19, 2011, 07:23:04 PM

For the record, I would drink a slug of Richter's Weapon X before I would touch that stuff again.

:mrgreen:

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

The weapon x was aweome. Not only would i take another shot of that i would chase it with another.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Oh I remember that ... you looked so young, happy and innocent, still.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 19, 2011, 08:30:39 PM

I reckon the two cans I had this summer took about 5 years off my life a piece.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 19, 2011, 08:30:39 PM

Look at the shining, optimistic light in your eyes!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."