News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Check in if you WEREN'T at the mem day meat up.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 19, 2011, 08:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

:wave:

Fuck those elitist bastards and their snobby fucking threads!
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 19, 2011, 08:33:45 PM
:wave:

Fuck those elitist bastards and their snobby fucking threads!

FOR SRS YO.  THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE REAL SIZED STATES, DAWG, IT'S LIKE COME AWN.

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

It was open invite. Blame yourselves for not being there.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

iarmit

I think most people got to Connecticut and said "fuckit", can't say as I blame
them really. There is a soul-leeching drive if ever there was one

East Coast Hustle

I'll blame my complete and all-consuming aversion to Connecticunt for not being there. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Ah, then this should probably go here, then:

Quote from: meOH RIGHT

SUu (who wasnt there) should probably still have the shopping list (it's on your desk, probably underneath the junk, yes.. right there) and should scan and post it. I think Intermittens is the right place for it.

also

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on August 19, 2011, 08:56:25 PM
I'll blame my complete and all-consuming aversion to Connecticunt for not being there. :lulz:

technically it wasn't really CT. We were in a house, and there was a porch where I whittled wood like a True American, could have been anywhere. We hardly left the house cause there were awesome Discordians all over the fucking place like madness, you could hardly call it CT in there.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I wasn't there, but I am officially inviting anyone who wants to make the trip to my new little house for the next holiday of their choice that is at least 2 months away so I can actually like buy furniture.....  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on August 19, 2011, 09:29:44 PM
I wasn't there, but I am officially inviting anyone who wants to make the trip to my new little house for the next holiday of their choice that is at least 2 months away so I can actually like buy furniture.....  :lulz:

I would totally come visit you if I ever have the leeway to do it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on August 19, 2011, 09:31:43 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 19, 2011, 09:29:44 PM

I would totally come visit you if I ever have the leeway to do it!

The door is always open!!!  I even have a crazy cat lady that delivers......

Salty

I secretly despise your little meetups. We *could* have a nice little Alaskan meetup but nobody wants to put in the effort*. Say, in January? We could all huddle together in my trailer, share each other's warmth and BOND**. Just ignore the seriously creepy shed out back. But noooooo.

Well that's fine. Really. No it's just fine. Fine.

*'cept for EoC.
**Chemically.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Dimocritus

Preparing thread in response to thread in response to original thread.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Freeky

Quote from: Alty on August 19, 2011, 09:52:44 PM
I secretly despise your little meetups. We *could* have a nice little Alaskan meetup but nobody wants to put in the effort*. Say, in January? We could all huddle together in my trailer, share each other's warmth and BOND**. Just ignore the seriously creepy shed out back. But noooooo.

Well that's fine. Really. No it's just fine. Fine.

*'cept for EoC.
**Chemically.

ALTY I WOULD TOTALLY COME VISIT YOU.  But the entire breadth of two countries is between you and me. :sad: