News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

This just in: Eris jumpstarts civilization by...

Started by Telarus, August 20, 2011, 08:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Then read this: http://aediculaantinoi.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/the-origins-of-organized-religion-revised-version/
    Fill in your answer below.

....forcing the monkeys who built the monoliths to really think about how they're going to feed and shelter all of the Tourists so they can take their shells smoked meat shiny coins.

[If confused, see the 'Ancient Greeks and Eris' thread for the connections between Eris/Enyo/Bellona, Cybele, Rhea, etc, etc...]
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

that's cool.. reminds me of this passage from the Invisibles about cities.

it's us against the Word Virus, no?  :D

Luna

Quote"If the city was dreaming," he told me, "then the city is asleep. And I do not fear cities sleeping, stretched out unconscious around their rivers and estuaries, like cats in the moonlight. Sleeping cities are tame and harmless things. What I fear," he said, "is that one day the cities will waken. That one day the cities will rise."

From Sandman...  This brought the quote to mind, and I had a horrible vision of Tuscon being the first to wake.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."