News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Alice-ther-Pooh

Started by Anonymous, September 28, 2004, 02:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluffy

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: fluffy
Quote from: Horab Fibslagerin any case there is no mad hatter.

is so
is not.

there's a hatter who throws a mad tea party...

is so

phfftttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never correct the bunny

pshhhhhhhhhht
have you ever met a bunny who was perpetually late before?

bunnies are never late

they just don't view time the same as you

never correct the bunny

and yet i am infallible. i said so myself.

the bunny knows

never doubt the bunny

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerin any case there is no mad hatter.

is so
is not.

there's a hatter who throws a mad tea party...

is so

phfftttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never correct the bunny

pshhhhhhhhhht
have you ever met a bunny who was perpetually late before?

bunnies are never late

they just don't view time the same as you

never correct the bunny

and yet i am infallible. i said so myself.

the bunny knows

never doubt the bunny

i never doubted you for a moment. who goes next?
Hell is other people.

Anonymous

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferispooh was a hereitic... you try to sink the damn sticks you fluff headed moron.
he should have thrown piglet in.....or eyore, lousy complaining bastard.
also the first stansa of jabberwocky, unless you're reciting the one they write in the region of Thud, you precious Mao button, is
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
 Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
 And the mome raths outgrabe.

plus it was the march hare that was the mad one and throwing the tea party anyhows (watch ALICE by a crazy czech stopmotion animator...its creepy!)
Rv. Xen

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Anonymous
Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferispooh was a hereitic... you try to sink the damn sticks you fluff headed moron.
he should have thrown piglet in.....or eyore, lousy complaining bastard.
also the first stansa of jabberwocky, unless you're reciting the one they write in the region of Thud, you precious Mao button, is
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
 Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
 And the mome raths outgrabe.

plus it was the march hare that was the mad one and throwing the tea party anyhows (watch ALICE by a crazy czech stopmotion animator...its creepy!)
Rv. Xen
I thought that rabbit was a stick in the mud... so maybe pooh should have thrown piglet and eeyore at rabbit...

( I wonder what my daughter would think of me saying things like this... the other denzians of the pubic libery are looking at me weird as I say what I'm typing out out load includeing this... one guy is laughing cheering me on... and ... )
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Slarti

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anonymous on September 28, 2004, 02:54:25 AM
....hmmm an entire page of talking about discordian texts....and no one has talked about Alice in Wonderland OR Winnie-the-Pooh.....
I don't think that there has ever been a discordianistic book ever more talked about, studied, or mimicked than Alice in Wonderland.  The image of the rabbit hole and the white rabbit in general are known to almost everyone in western culture.  And thanks(or hatred) to Disney for exploitating and overmarketing and homogenizing Pooh, hardly anyone has actually read A.A. Milne's classic book and realized that there are some pretty heavy undertones to it.  Benjamin Hoff wrote The Tao of Pooh and touched base to the character in reference to Taoist Philosophies, yet i think there could even be more interpreted from it.
So this thread will open a discussion about what you think is going on in either of the two books and see if we can't find some sort of chaos to it's ordered chaos. also, if anyone wants to mention some other places where the white rabbit shows up, please feel free to do so. throughout my life there have been countless...and some of them are kinda freaky.
so yeah....write...and stuff.
Rv. Xen

When people tell you about the good old days at PD, kick them in the nads.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

This thread will be perfect for my intermittens
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

By a weird coincidence I just finished reading Alice in Wonderland to my daughter tonight. Very disappointing. I'm sure that there are dozen of allusions to 1860s England that were hilarious at the time but most of them went straight over my head.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘