News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

The Unlimited Atlantic Hurricane Season Fread

Started by Suu, August 23, 2011, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dr Goofy

Irene was my first taste of hurricane and it was a tropical storm by the time it hit here. Iowa had it worse with baseball hail, and flooding. So I find that weird.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on September 11, 2011, 10:38:28 PM
Lamest.  Storm.  Ever.

It rained for a little bit, from around lunch time onwards.  Not even very hard rain. 
Yeah. Bit disappointing really. Had a bit of a squall earlier, the wind didn't even seem to know which way to blow from. Then it went all sunny again, and now it's quiet. I feel cheated..
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

East Coast Hustle

I know you're lying because you're in England and you said it got sunny.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BadBeast

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 12, 2011, 07:23:15 PM
I know you're lying because you're in England and you said it got sunny.
Well, there was this huge light in the sky, I could see it, even through the clouds. I just assumed it was the sun, because it's too early for it to have been the moon.

eta; Found this, and thought of you.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."