News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Hey Americans, Brits, Aussies, and I guess Fenians too....

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, September 03, 2011, 08:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

... You ever have a moment where you somehow just don't believe in the existence of Canada or Canadians? I mean, they're just Americans trolling Americans by pretending that they're a different country, right?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Canada is actually an English-speaking province located between Germany and Norway.

Think about it.

How come you never see Denmark and Canada together in the same room. COINCIDENCE??
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 03, 2011, 12:32:39 PM
Canada is actually an English-speaking province located between Germany and Norway.

Think about it.

How come you never see Denmark and Canada together in the same room. COINCIDENCE??

Oh...SHIT.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Lenin McCarthy

Think about it.
I've been to Denmark several times, and I've always had to communicate in English because Danish is almost impossible to understand. This explains a lot to me, thank you.

Suu

Just remember that Quebec doesn't count. EVER. FOR ANYTHING.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on September 03, 2011, 03:07:25 PM

Think about it.
I've been to Denmark several times, and I've always had to communicate in English because Danish is almost impossible to understand. This explains a lot to me, thank you.

True fact: Danish is indistinguishable from Dutch that is just barely outside of hearing range. Fools me every single goddamn time.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.