Joseph- A very questionable Wizard

Started by The Wizard Joseph, August 24, 2011, 02:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 26, 2011, 08:51:22 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 26, 2011, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2011, 08:43:17 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on August 26, 2011, 08:38:47 PM
Don't tempt me. I can totally do that shit and I can make it look so real your motherfucking spleens will CURDLE!!!!  :evil:

I dare you.

I double dawg dare you.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

DOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT   :fnord:

Please do, but may I suggest a more GAGA approach?  Never was a fan of Palin or Britney.  Plus Meat is now the new silk.  That's her fault and I miss silk, these meat boxers are only good for a couple of days and then people start to scoot away when you sit next to them.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2011, 11:51:48 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on August 26, 2011, 11:26:13 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2011, 08:34:37 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 26, 2011, 08:33:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2011, 08:32:07 PM
This here vanity thread1 is a fucking toolbox.

:attentionwhore:  <--- ETA:  I guess I need to go emote hunting tonight.

You need to go take a picture of the jesus buttplug.....  :mrgreen:

No, this thread is more Sarah Palin/Paris Hilton.

Hilton with Palin eyes or Palin with Hilton eyes?
...either way it's suck and fail...?

1I like to think of this thread as more of a Face ThreadEM.  The Idea is that if someone wants to say something to me, or ask a question, or just post an interesting thing in front of the Forum, God, and the NSA then this is where to do it.

Also... I begin to suspect this place or folks not too different may be involved in all those "Reptilian Eyes OMG!!!" type vids on Youtub.  I think I wan to see Palin with sheep eyes and Paris with wolf eyes.  Or maybe that "Zalgo" no eyes thing.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2011, 09:24:23 PM
*ahem*

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Doktor Howl I'm sorry to inform you that in using 75 capital N rations your new cult will have to do without for the moment.
You really must not let this stop you from using up all the resources they bring you though.

It's a sacred doodie!   :lulz:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

This Joseph guy is basically the guy on the end stool at the loser bar that never shuts up, isn't he?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 28, 2011, 05:18:38 PM
This Joseph guy is basically the guy on the end stool at the loser bar that never shuts up, isn't he?

More like the guy that happens to have created the thread and says whatever He prefers to on it, but yeah basically.

Do you want to talk to me directly or should I just presume you have a speech disorder and a bone to pick?

I hate presuming here it gets me in unfunny conversations.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 28, 2011, 05:27:32 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 28, 2011, 05:18:38 PM

More like the guy that happens to have created the thread and says whatever He prefers to on it, but yeah basically.

Yes, you are allowed to create a shit thread and fuck it up six ways from Sunday.

Do you want to talk to me directly

No.

Quoteor should I just presume you have a speech disorder and a bone to pick?

I hate presuming here it gets me in unfunny conversations.

I'd rag on you for that, but arguing is said to be a form of intimacy and your desperate attempts to be humorous/accepted/whatever render you too repulsive for that type of thing.

Carry on with your nonsense.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 28, 2011, 06:15:28 PM

I don' think I have any choice.  Really hope your day gets better, you seem tense.  Post whatever you want, I don't wanna fight either.  I'm also not gonna pretend I know you well enough to have feelings of disgust or whatever.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 28, 2011, 09:06:40 PM

I don' think I have any choice.  Really hope your day gets better, you seem tense.  Post whatever you want, I don't wanna fight either.  I'm also not gonna pretend I know you well enough to have feelings of disgust or whatever.

I do.

Wanna fight, that is.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 01:59:10 PM

I do.

Wanna fight, that is.

:evil: I'm always down for a good round or two!!!

The Wizard Joseph

I do.

Wanna fight, that is.

Good morning Doktor!  :)

I'll be on and off the computer today, so if you want to fight it'll be in spurts.

could be fun to find something offensive as I check in.  (personally request nothing NSFW ITT please)

En guarde!!  :link:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Khara on August 29, 2011, 02:08:26 PM

I do.

Wanna fight, that is.

Aw heck, I'll do ya both!   :evil:    :fap: :evil:

Now for some fight musics!!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 02:48:24 PM

I do.

Wanna fight, that is.

Good morning Doktor!  :)

I'll be on and off the computer today, so if you want to fight it'll be in spurts.

could be fun to find something offensive as I check in.  (personally request nothing NSFW ITT please)

En guarde!!  :link:

You're in Milwaukee, for Chrissakes.  What could possibly offend the people that brought us the "Mars Cheese Castle"?
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 02:48:57 PM
Quote from: Khara on August 29, 2011, 02:08:26 PM

I do.

Wanna fight, that is.

Aw heck, I'll do ya both!   :evil:    :fap: :evil:

Now for some fight musics!!

You are one strange little dude.

Off to google mars cheese castle...... :?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 02:53:26 PM

You're in Milwaukee, for Chrissakes.  What could possibly offend the people that brought us the "Mars Cheese Castle"?

Not quite the location, but similar.

We in Wisconsin only find ourselves offensive.  The Cheese related thingies we build are mostly for show.

How did you figure I developed my tolerance for asshatery?

Our dueling rules are very different than those of this board, but I managed.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2011, 03:05:43 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 29, 2011, 02:53:26 PM

Not quite the location, but similar.

SAME FUCKING PLACE.  Kenosha = Racine = Milwaukee = that abortion you call "Sheboygan".
Molon Lube