News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Joseph- A very questionable Wizard

Started by The Wizard Joseph, August 24, 2011, 02:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

1. This was a kind of fail thread to start with.

2. The people here still posting have decided they don't want to like you Joseph. Cut your losses, gobto a Better thread and post some content.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Placid Dingo on August 30, 2011, 11:13:24 PM

2. The people here still posting have decided they don't want to like you Joseph. Cut your losses, gobto a Better thread and post some content.

I don't want to not like him, but he comes off like a used car salesman. 
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2011, 11:16:24 PM

Yep. Fake fake fake. It's all persona, and no personality.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 30, 2011, 11:32:45 PM

First time he seemed to get his head straight, I was all happy.  I mean, he's obviously got brains, and there he was, using them.

Then, after the 2nd or 3rd time that happened, I realized it was part of the act, too.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2011, 11:36:12 PM

First time he seemed to get his head straight, I was all happy.  I mean, he's obviously got brains, and there he was, using them.

Then, after the 2nd or 3rd time that happened, I realized it was part of the act, too.

Yep.

And the act is now cold and bloated.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 30, 2011, 11:37:34 PM

Yep.

Had something like this happen at the rather miserable excuse for the Tucson Discordian Meetup thingie.

The webpage had piles of people on it, but I failed to look at the dates on the posts, or I would have seen that everyone posted exactly once, and then never again.  When I went, I was expecting about 15 people.  What I GOT was the organizer, who proceeded to bore me to tears with tales of his entrepenuerial exploits until I was rescued by the Pastafarians, who also met at the same cafe, and knew the score.

It was, of course, obvious why nobody ever went twice. 
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'll try to like anybody. But every time I start to read that guy it makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Khara on August 30, 2011, 10:53:30 PM
You can't be too fucking young if you were married for 4 years and it ended 6 years ago unless you were 14 when you got married.  Maybe this is your problem you see yourself as much younger than you actually are.

I'm 29 and I met the woman I fell in love with in public high school.  We were both 18 when what had been friendship became much more.  Social pressure from both of our families was there to get married (Damn sinner kids!), but the feelings were based on an already 3 year friendship.  It seemed natural to get married and we certainly both wanted to have a family and GTFO of our respective homes.  We married about a year or so after things had gotten HOT.

Looking for work sufficient to build up and maintain a home then trade off going to school we relocated.
They were the best years of my life until the sudden stop that caused amounts of butthurt on both sides that were mutually devastating.
I'm not getting into it.  I know my blameful bits and learned that the cosmos sometimes throws people under a bus and the only fault is that they weren't paying attention as it rolled up.

I'm not a kid anymore.  Well, I'm kind of one at heart, but the displays of it here have not gone over well.  I know what grave responsibility feels like.  At first I wasn't taking the people here seriously and came off as an ass.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

TLDR: Joseph takes off his costume, admits yet more folly, talks a little shop, and accuses Doktor Howl of unlicensed and experi-mental Phrenology crossing state lines.

Quote from: Nigel on August 30, 2011, 11:37:34 PM

Yep.

It was a cheap costume and a bullshit act.  Not fake in my sincere moments, but generally.  I came here distrustful of people that I knew nothing real about.  Respectfully, Discordia sometimes gets pretty shitty press.
Other videos in my research were much better or I would have entirely written off this site and my marketing bullshit would have eventually come totally out of the blue if successful.

My mistake was not vetting this place and lurking before I jumped in to see what splash could be made and what might float to the surface.
In this respect I guess I was trolling, but am not from the internet culture and didn't know the term before I came here.  Tough shit for me, I'll deal.

As for the used car salesman vibe and all, If I was trying, REALLY just trying to sell you all something I would have been far worse.  I have not posted logos.  I have NO links to my site in my footer or anywhere else.  Well, one in one post in the HIMEOBS thread, but I was serious about what I was saying there and thought it relevant.  If asked I'll remove it ASAP.  I also read the terms of service.  The fictions, audio rants, and poem I've posted are either written here or made before I got here(all audio rants xcept #5) and DO NOT contain my site name or links for any purpose other than to hear the audio.  They're coming down off the site soon anyway and I may use kiwi6.com to relink them later.

Also

Doktor Howl... have you been opening up my head and inspecting my brain while I sleep?  Cuz I found my toothbrush several millimeters from where I left it when I woke up this morning, and that whiskey in my freezer used to be FULL.  That's just sloppy man!
:lulz:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 31, 2011, 01:10:56 AM
I'll try to like anybody. But every time I start to read that guy it makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Anna Mae Bollocks you earned nuff 'rspect from me when you posted that link about the one dude with the shitty Vulcan haircut and eye brow malfunction in that one link about the bad shit Cain posted that got me on board here in a real way.

I've had this BASTARDO HORRIBLE on my radar for too long and his rep in several circles alone has earned him my extreme *REDACTED* upon which I shall heap what's left off his *REDACTED* upon the temple's *REDACTED* in front of his *REDACTED* with plastic utensils not made for the purpose.   :evilmad: No Icons Angry Enough  :evilmad:

I pray his fate is in my hands one day
I'd bring him to you as a gift
All pretty in pink rope
With low temp flammable liquids
Matches and lye

You can puke on my threads
I'll wash them myself
dry them by the fire
drink deep with you
then turn myself in

Hm.. I usually don't get all poetic
Why, I do believe I love you AMB.  Let's try to keep it Platonic.  :p

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 31, 2011, 08:01:29 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 31, 2011, 01:10:56 AM

Anna Mae Bollocks you earned nuff 'rspect from me when you posted that link about the one dude with the shitty Vulcan haircut and eye brow malfunction in that one link about the bad shit Cain posted that got me on board here in a real way.

I've had this BASTARDO HORRIBLE on my radar for too long and his rep in several circles alone has earned him my extreme *REDACTED* upon which I shall heap what's left off his *REDACTED* upon the temple's *REDACTED* in front of his *REDACTED* with plastic utensils not made for the purpose.   :evilmad: No Icons Angry Enough  :evilmad:

I pray his fate is in my hands one day
I'd bring him to you as a gift
All pretty in pink rope
With low temp flammable liquids
Matches and lye

You can puke on my threads
I'll wash them myself
dry them by the fire
drink deep with you
then turn myself in

Hm.. I usually don't get all poetic
Why, I do believe I love you AMB.  Let's try to keep it Platonic.  :p

Permanently quoted in case the shitstain realizes how he just got his ass in a sling and tries to edit.

Are you guys sure he's not CU?

Doktor Howl

Another crusader out to fight the power.

How enthralling.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

They're drawn to you like moths to a fire, Dok.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 31, 2011, 06:02:35 PM
They're drawn to you like moths to a fire, Dok.

It never gets old, you know.   :lulz:

It's like there's this big line of morons at my door, each in turn waiting for me to shit on them.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Like lemmings, only it's not a misconception...THEY WANT THIS.