Main Menu

Kai! What in the nine hells?

Started by Luna, August 26, 2011, 03:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Cain

The Sun first discovered the wasp after accidentally hacking it's phone, which has a very similar number to a UK-based C-list "celebrity".

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Wow. That thing is a monster. Clearly a result of SCIENCE and too much cheap vodka.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Kai

Quote from: Luna on August 26, 2011, 03:53:21 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3775346/Jungle-warrior-wasp-with-massive-mandibles-discovered.html

Seriously!  What the FUCK?

This is all the rage of the bugblogosphere right now. Just another reason to conserve biodiversity, because the coolest shit /is yet to be found/. And we know so little, we don't even know what the fuck the mandibles are used for. Grappling with other males? Courtship? Clasping the female during sperm transfer?

Or maybe just for draining the blood of it's enemies. Your guess is as good as mine.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on August 26, 2011, 05:23:06 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3775346/Jungle-warrior-wasp-with-massive-mandibles-discovered.html

This is all the rage of the bugblogosphere right now. Just another reason to conserve biodiversity, because the coolest shit /is yet to be found/. And we know so little, we don't even know what the fuck the mandibles are used for. Grappling with other males? Courtship? Clasping the female during sperm transfer?

Or maybe just for draining the blood of it's enemies. Your guess is as good as mine.

Purely because the mandibles look like tiny antlers to me, I'm going to suggest fighting with other males. Face-jousting. They fly towards each other at high speeds and try to knock each other out of the sky. The wasp with the most mandibles still attached after three passes gets to fertilize the Queen's eggs.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Phox

I vote all of the above. THAT WOULD BE BAD ASS!

BabylonHoruv

I was amused by the article calling the mandibles "Ninja-Like"
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2011, 04:16:59 AM
The Sun first discovered the wasp after accidentally hacking it's phone, which has a very similar number to a UK-based C-list "celebrity".

An understandable and common mistake.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Attacking cities.
Molon Lube

Luna

I'm usually okay with creepy-crawlies.  I've had to play exterminator for Suu when a spider got into the tent, and if there are a bunch of 'em to deal with, or if the thing is bigger than a dime, I can call for help without screaming...   one of these might drive me to hysterics.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

I am for some reason, reminded of this...

Cain

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2011, 02:24:40 PM

Attacking cities.