News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Punk as fuck!

Started by BadBeast, August 30, 2011, 06:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

"Punk as Fuck" means having, and nurturing the kind of the attitude and neckiness that will you lie, wheedle and indulge your capacity for bullshitting, by applying as earnestly as you can, to join the Special Constabulary. Then running with it to see how far through the process you can get before you
A/ Can no longer keep a straight face, or
B/ Get ejected from their premises for being a "clever cunt" or
C/ Fail to resist the instinctual impulse to spike their coffee machine with LSD, mixed with super-strength Laxatives.

If, by some implausible combination of apparent credibility, feigned enthusiasm, and/or an unbelievably slack selection process, they say "Welcome to the Team, Special Constable BadBeast, you start on Monday" You need to give the fuckers both barrels, right away, with something like "Fuck that, you gullible cunt, do you seriously think I could ever go through this application process for any reason other than the satisfaction of telling you, at this point, that I'd rather eat my own shit than put that Uniform on"?
Scornful mocking laughter goes down well at moments like this too, (as does taking a dump in the kettle before you walk out)
The ensuing levels of butthurt might even get you charged under section 3 of the "Making Plod look stupider" Act, but in the immortal words of some Wise old 'orrible Punker from back in the day, "So what? So what? So what, so what, you boring little cunts!"

Green Day are not Punk. The Sex Pistols never were. (They were just a boy band)  The Dead Kennedys are Punk, as were the Ramones.
Crass were Punk,  Billy Idol is not. The Clash were Punk, Toyah Wilcox wasn't. The Anti-Nowhere League were Punk, Megadeth are not.   
Jerry Sadovicz is Punk, Jerry Springer whilst funny, is not. Rock and Roll is Punk with Edwardian Frock coats and DA hair. Punk is never having to say you're sorry.
New Wave was just sorry.

So what is Punk as fuck, to you?   

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Punk as fuck?

Dead Milkmen, yes.  Green Day, no (and they should be fed to their fans for suggesting they are).

Mook ---> Copper ---> Big Oil --->  Not punk as fuck, but funny.

But you already summed it up:  Means never saying you're sorry.
Molon Lube

Adios

Beats the fuck out of me, silly assed wanker.

BadBeast

Quote from: Pancho on August 30, 2011, 07:18:48 PM
Beats the fuck out of me, silly assed  arsed wanker.
fixt, for authenticity.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Eartha-ly Delights

Replying to this thread, just because you know it'll piss people off to see your avvy..?
:lulz:
Say what you will about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasised about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal Democrat, now did she?
PJ O'Rourke

Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.
Terry Pratchett

Adios

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eartha-ly Delights

Hey Charley
:D

Dok seems quiet tonight...cat got his tongue or what?
Say what you will about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasised about being tied up and ravished by a Liberal Democrat, now did she?
PJ O'Rourke

Terry Pratchett

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on August 30, 2011, 09:39:15 PM
Hey Charley

Just a bit busy at work1.  Did you have something to say, or were you just here to brag about how your "avvie" is somehow offensive?  Anything of substance, or just more monkey howling?

1  It's this thing some of us have to do, on occasion.
Molon Lube

Eartha-ly Delights

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2011, 09:45:51 PM
Hey Charley

Just a bit busy at work1.  Did you have something to say, or were you just here to brag about how your "avvie" is somehow offensive?  Anything of substance, or just more monkey howling?

See? Punk as fuck

:evil:
PJ O'Rourke

Terry Pratchett

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on August 30, 2011, 09:56:37 PM
Hey Charley

See? Punk as fuck

You're about as punk as Eldora, which is to say "cold dishwater", you stupid great cow.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

I am going to shit, and when I come back my shit will still be more amusing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2011, 09:58:10 PM
Hey Charley

See? Punk as fuck

You're about as punk as Eldora, which is to say "cold dishwater", you stupid great cow.

She means "drunk". She is, as always, drunk as fuck.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ThatGreenGentleman

Hey Charley

See? Punk as fuck

... How the hell is that "Punk as fuck"?  :|
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Don Coyote

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on August 31, 2011, 05:25:54 AM
Hey Charley

See? Punk as fuck

... How the hell is that "Punk as fuck"?  :|

Because we are all a bunch of middle-class, middle-aged white men. We obviously don't know what really real punk, ED felt she had to come back and explain to us.