News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

Started by Freeky, August 31, 2011, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Today I found out that a certain someone that we all know is quitting his job.  I can't fucking BELIEVE this guy.  He's got so many people depending on him, most of them kids, and he's just blowing them off.  Why? I asked him.  Why are you doing this?  He tells me, he says, "It's just too stressful.  I can't deal with it anymore."

I ask him, dude, what do you even DO all day?  What's so damn stressful that you can't deal with your job?  He shrugs at me.  I tell him I think he's just looking for an excuse to be a lazy bum, which he denies instantly.

I ask him, what about your kids, man?  What about all your kids who NEED you?  He says to me, "They're going to have to do without.  Lots of people do, they're going to have to start sometime, too."

I say, Christ, it's not like you don't get time off.  Why don't you just take a trip to somewhere?  Obviously in this economy it wouldn't be very far, but a day trip would be doable and be relaxing at the same time.  Take your woman with you, leave the kids at home, have a nice day, or even two.  But don't QUIT.  And he says to me, "It's none of your business."

I never thought I'd say this, guys, but I have a little less than four months' time to change his mind, and I need your help.

It's up to us to save Christmas.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

LMNO

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pixie on August 31, 2011, 09:24:25 PM
i dont get it. :sad:

Think of every bad Christmas animated special you've ever seen.

The fat bastard is ALWAYS looking for an excuse to cancel Christmas.
Molon Lube

Suu

Christmas is fucking canceled. Deal with it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on August 31, 2011, 09:30:28 PM
Christmas is fucking canceled. Deal with it.

Balls.

Some kid and a cute animal will come along and save it.
Molon Lube

Suu

Yeah yeah, and Halloween will take it over.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Suu

Hey, someone has to play the pessimist, here.  :?

Freeky

Suu, I think you missed the point completely.  That's all right, though.  No sweat. :)

Also, Dok just got home and told me what he really thought about the OP, and I :lulz:  There was lots of howling, and something about I'm a terrorist.

Epimetheus

Hahahaha. I took it seriously, even the last line, till I saw the first few comments. :x:hi5::p
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS