News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

MORE BIJIJOO CONTROVERSY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 02, 2011, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2012, 06:40:52 PM
B asked Dan if he would like to have the painting, and Dan's response was enthusiastic. As, indeed, it should be!

I was wondering about that :) (though not sure if he'd sell it or give it away)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 13, 2012, 06:59:11 PM
B asked Dan if he would like to have the painting, and Dan's response was enthusiastic. As, indeed, it should be!

He can still sell prints.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on January 14, 2012, 03:31:46 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 13, 2012, 06:59:11 PM

He can still sell prints.

I should remind him to make sure he has a super-high-res pic before sending it off. I think the pics he has right now are good up to 11x14.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

That's brilliant. I want your friend.

The Good Reverend Roger

Request:

Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton having lizard sex.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2012, 09:44:41 PM
Request:

Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton having lizard sex.

You should post that request on his FB page, I bet he'd be amused. http://www.facebook.com/bijijooo

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:48:42 PM
Awww, he painted the cutest self-portrait! Also, inexplicably, he borrowed my teapot for this painting.

This is an utterly fantastic picture.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, I really love that one. The bee is adorable (as is b!).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

Cain

Reading some of the comments on Balloon-Juice remind me why I hate that place so much.

Commenter #1: this is the most important piece of modern art ever made.

Aspie Commenter #2: I have a degree in art history from ITT University, and I demand you back up your claim forthwith, or be subject to artistic scorn.  Also, I cannot recognize hyperbole.

It's good he got exposure there though, for all its idiocy, BJ gets a lot of hits.  Like Youtube, whom its comments section increasingly resembles.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I really like that one.

Also glad to see Bijijoo getting well deserved props.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A