News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

I'm starting my own thread, by Epimetheus

Started by Epimetheus, September 02, 2011, 06:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

thank you cram for making me realize ms paint is awesome

this thread is an open community for people i approve of + maybe howl

This is something that happened to me last semester

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Dysfunctional Cunt

You were beaten by a one legged pirate with a billiard stick because you said you played poker?

There are reasons your mother told you not to talk to strangers.  I would put this one in the top 5.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on September 02, 2011, 03:12:48 PM
You were beaten by a one legged pirate with a billiard stick because you said you played poker?

There are reasons your mother told you not to talk to strangers.  I would put this one in the top 5.

No, he beat some kid with a pool cue.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 02, 2011, 03:17:45 PM
Quote from: Khara on September 02, 2011, 03:12:48 PM

No, he beat some kid with a pool cue.

Ah I see, I didn't realize he was a one legged pirate or a bit errrrr ummm I want to say deranged but I think that's a bit judgemental however it's the best I can come up with.

Epimetheus

Clearly, I need to work on my MS Paint compositional clarity skills.  :p

ETA: the kid's me, the guy did not beat me.

BadBeast

Think yourself lucky. The next guy who tries to beat up on you might have two legs.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Epimetheus

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Epimetheus

Ahaha, I have seen that wonder, there is something very fun about making rilly silly comic strips.

eta: i kinda want this thread to die, but i also want to draw more stupid strips

Epimetheus