News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...

Started by Doktor Howl, September 02, 2011, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Question.

Do I need to have the... what is that... Leaves?  Fur?  Whatever, in my underpants?  Because honestly, I am dedicated to this, but I don't know if I'm THAT dedicated.

Freeky,
Not fabulous enough. :cry:

Luna

I'd say it looks like bunny fur, to me...  Roll it so you've got the furry side IN, too.   :wink:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Drunken Monkey Cabal on October 13, 2011, 09:18:59 PM
Fire away Dok

Snooki.

Yes, this is a challenge.  Nobody said Holiness™ was gonna be easy.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

trippinprincezz13

I'll give it a shot. I've barely had time to think of a costume and it's already halfway through the month  :sad:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on October 14, 2011, 06:51:13 PM
I'll give it a shot. I've barely had time to think of a costume and it's already halfway through the month  :sad:

Former Surgeon General Charles Everett Coop.
Molon Lube

trippinprincezz13

I don't know if I'll be able to pull off such impressive facial hair growth in the next few weeks, but I'll give it my best. May actually have an old suit jacket that might work.. I suppose that'll preclude me from carrying around the "back alley" kit we had last year. Though it at the same time would tie in pretty well
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Doktor Howl

You should feel honored, by the way.

I didn't agree with everything he proposed, but he was the last honest man in Washington, DC.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 04, 2011, 05:09:11 AM
Quote from: Jenne on September 03, 2011, 12:24:19 AM
Uh...dare I ask...?

(though, what could be worse than mass-marketed Sexy Jane Doe in a Bodybag?  I ask yas!)

An alien grey.

ALIEN BLEU?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jenne

:lulz:  You are a strange, strange man, Rog.  :lulz:

I should try it with a latex glove on my hand to see if it makes it more alien.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on October 14, 2011, 08:36:49 PM
:lulz:  You are a strange, strange man, Rog.  :lulz:

I should try it with a latex glove on my hand to see if it makes it more alien.

Now I have to reprint all of this paperwork. 

Damn.

Dok,
Lost it.
Molon Lube

Jenne