News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Limited invertabrate genocide thread

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 28, 2012, 06:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Carmen's exterminator found no evidence of infestation on either the walls or on my mattress, but everything was sprayed, and I vacuumed everything when I got home and threw a load in the wash.

I'm going to continue with the alcohol sprays as well as the d-earth to be safe, maybe after a few days and I ask Carmen to have the guy come again. Can't be too careful with this shit.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

It took me a solid month to get rid of mine. Whatever you can live without, Space Bag and put into storage. Remember those fuckers can live for over a year without food. Do laundry every week. Not every day, the week is fine. The D-Earth worked fantastic for me.

I'm itchy now. Fuck you.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on June 29, 2012, 03:54:51 AM
It took me a solid month to get rid of mine. Whatever you can live without, Space Bag and put into storage. Remember those fuckers can live for over a year without food. Do laundry every week. Not every day, the week is fine. The D-Earth worked fantastic for me.

I'm itchy now. Fuck you.

Yeah, it's hard for me to tell what's residual bites and what's psychosomatic.

With the weekend coming I'll have some good time to go through my stuff and see. I have a lot of wardrobe to go through, and maybe just chuck some stuff.

Suu

I'm not going to lie. I'm STILL paranoid.

I've moved twice, gotten new furniture, and I still check for them regularly if I wake up feeling a bit itchy. Of course, sweat can make you itchy...but that doesn't stop me from systematically checking my body for bites and ripping the sheets off of my bed furiously.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on June 29, 2012, 04:21:46 AM
I'm not going to lie. I'm STILL paranoid.

I've moved twice, gotten new furniture, and I still check for them regularly if I wake up feeling a bit itchy. Of course, sweat can make you itchy...but that doesn't stop me from systematically checking my body for bites and ripping the sheets off of my bed furiously.

Yeah- I was like that for a long time with fleas even after I no longer had a dog. It still makes me itch to think about it.