News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Principia Discordia (Evangelical Edition) now availiable [X-Post from POEE]

Started by Payne, January 09, 2009, 06:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

I'm probably going to order two of these for giving away and such. I also like how they're orange

I did, however, checked the (free) PDF first, and it seems to have some bits of the text cut off near the edges of the page: page 00074 "Hail Eris", 00073 the right side of the Zwack cypher table, 00068 "Genesis 1:29" and on 00069 the handwritten bit about Momomoto's brother is not cut off in the PDF, but seems to be well into the bleed-margin (so might be cut off in print). There's more examples, but this was just a quick browse. Also a lot of page numbers are pretty much on the edge of the page and seem like they might be cut off when actually printed on paper.

Can anyone confirm how these things look on the actual print paper dead tree version?

Cause I don't mind if they're a bit messy, it's the PD after all, but I really hate it when things drop off the page, and especially if I'm thinking of ordering two copies ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

BUMP.

Did anyone order and receive this version?

I'm about to place my order today or tomorrow since I finally received a 20% off coupon from Lulu (they seem to send you one if you leave your order "marinade" long enough in the shopping cart)

But I really want to know about whether these print errors and stuff dropping off the pages occur and how bad they are.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

yeah I've got a bunch of these

I didn't notice those problems, or they were so minor I've forgotten about them

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was going to order several, but for some reason Lulu kept giving me INSANE shipping. Like $17.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."