News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

pention to ban posting in apple talk

Started by the last yatto, September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Boy I sure missed these stupid fucking threads. Yep, sure did.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Luna

I was kinda hoping this was him acting like an excited puppy pissing on the carpet because he was excited about being let back in...  he's like this ALL the time?
:kingmeh:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Yep. Yatto likes his pentions. Too bad he seemed fairly coherent  before this thread.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

What I thought you spags would like a yatto free apple talk
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pæs

Dysfunctional Cunt

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Monkeys don't change their behavior, the world around them becomes more tolerant of it.  The behavior is till the same.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

the last yatto

here's how I see it... banned before the egyption revolution for refusing to drop petty issue with roger, months later in july... posted on stella's wall while drama was happened here.. gets blamed since I'm a known drama whore, and was recently seen talking to AKK... result me blocking howl and stella on facebook and jail/exile was threaten... month later after things settle, facebook suggests I become friends with cain... send request along with a quick sorry... few weeks later, few of you contact me asking details, afterwords unbann is floated to mod team... I make general yeah I have remorse for my actions, was seen as half assed so I make a targeted sorry to those who raised their hands. Everyone hugs, then someone else who got mindraped, I try to explain it wasn't me and possible outcomes, was seen as excuse making and paints me more guilty, hawk makes another three letter post and I'm too tired to see its a trap, he leaves, and instead of posting in justthat one thread, I avoid apple talk all together... and here we are...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 09, 2011, 04:59:11 PM
here's how I see it... banned before the egyption revolution for refusing to drop petty issue with roger, months later in july... posted on stella's wall while drama was happened here.. gets blamed since I'm a known drama whore, and was recently seen talking to AKK... result me blocking howl and stella on facebook and jail/exile was threaten... month later after things settle, facebook suggests I become friends with cain... send request along with a quick sorry... few weeks later, few of you contact me asking details, afterwords unbann is floated to mod team... I make general yeah I have remorse for my actions, was seen as half assed so I make a targeted sorry to those who raised their hands. Everyone hugs, then someone else who got mindraped, I try to explain it wasn't me and possible outcomes, was seen as excuse making and paints me more guilty, hawk makes another three letter post and I'm too tired to see its a trap, he leaves, and instead of posting in justthat one thread, I avoid apple talk all together... and here we are...

It is so funny to me how your version of this continues to evolve and change.  But it's your word against mine right.  And you think to come back as the prodigal child?

Please continue on, your true colors will out you in the end.

Cramulus

oh cool, another thread about drama that happened last April

the last yatto

Quote from: Khara on September 09, 2011, 03:05:53 PM

Monkeys don't change their behavior, the world around them becomes more tolerant of it.  The behavior is till the same.

I'm not the one with poop in my hand

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 09, 2011, 05:06:56 PM
Quote from: Khara on September 09, 2011, 03:05:53 PM

I'm not the one with poop in my hand

And just who are you saying is?

the last yatto

Quote from: Cramulus on September 09, 2011, 05:06:06 PM
oh cool, another thread about drama that happened last April

Doesn't have to be.... I mean thread like this worked for purple eris right?