News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

pention to ban posting in apple talk

Started by the last yatto, September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2011, 05:46:00 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 16, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2011, 05:12:57 PM
Some people would rather execute ten innocent men than risk letting one guilty man live.

I'm of the opposite mindset, and it's not great loss if I lose someone's goodwill over that, because that kind of company I'd rather not keep.

Understood. But nobody's calling for Yatto's execution at this point. Everybody's letting him hang around even if they don't like him.

Khara's spitting mad because she's been painted as a vicim. She's not. Charley's out of here too.

So if Yatto's being tolerated in spite of having the personality of a catbox, there's no cause to alienate people who've been around for years.

They're hothouse flowers and they chose to hissy-flail. Frankly, I'm sick of both of their unending hypersensitive histrionic drama-fits. I like them when they're not doing it, but they do it all to frequently. I refuse to take responsibility for other people's constant emotional overreactions.

As for Sita, nobody put her in a box with Wyldkat and I'm really tired of that kind of ridiculous overstatement.

OK, I read into it when you said she was passive-aggressive.

Point taken.

I'm just saying we're losing people over a big fat fucking mistake. Over YATTO. Think about it.

If thst's all it takes to split this place into factions, wtf? WEAK.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

I have to agree with Nigel, though to a lesser degree of irritation.  The histrionics and over exaggerations DO get old. 

Doktor Howl

I think all of you should be beaten with shitty sticks.

The End.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 16, 2011, 06:03:52 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2011, 05:46:00 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 16, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2011, 05:12:57 PM
Some people would rather execute ten innocent men than risk letting one guilty man live.

I'm of the opposite mindset, and it's not great loss if I lose someone's goodwill over that, because that kind of company I'd rather not keep.

Understood. But nobody's calling for Yatto's execution at this point. Everybody's letting him hang around even if they don't like him.

Khara's spitting mad because she's been painted as a vicim. She's not. Charley's out of here too.

So if Yatto's being tolerated in spite of having the personality of a catbox, there's no cause to alienate people who've been around for years.

They're hothouse flowers and they chose to hissy-flail. Frankly, I'm sick of both of their unending hypersensitive histrionic drama-fits. I like them when they're not doing it, but they do it all to frequently. I refuse to take responsibility for other people's constant emotional overreactions.

As for Sita, nobody put her in a box with Wyldkat and I'm really tired of that kind of ridiculous overstatement.

OK, I read into it when you said she was passive-aggressive.

Point taken.

I'm just saying we're losing people over a big fat fucking mistake. Over YATTO. Think about it.

If thst's all it takes to split this place into factions, wtf? WEAK.

Nobody MADE anybody overreact and have a dramatic flounce.

People make the choice to do that on their own.

I really like both Khara and Charley, way more than I like most people either here or IRL, but that particular tendency of theirs is wicked fucking lame and I'm not going to change anything I do to prevent it and I hope nobody else is either, otherwise it's little more than holding the board-at-large hostage with their emotional reactions.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Aw fuck, ECH, I had to try to fix the shit.

It's so goddam UNNECESSARY.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2011, 06:02:11 PM
Too late, Sita has (temporarily) flounced from PD as well.

Damnit, that'll teach me acknowledging her passive-aggressive Eeyore style self-pity.

I actually have nothing to do with this and didn't need to stick my nose in it, but I really hate Eeyore as a character ever since I read that story about the forest animals throwing him a birthday party because Eeyore whined that he never got one, and then Eeyore ruined the entire party (I forgot how) because he saw them having fun without him on his birthday (cause they were preparing his party ffs) and then there was no party and everyone was sad, and Eeyore felt especially sorry for himself (and only himself) because things never went his way. And the forest animals tried to cheer him up but it wouldn't work because the day was ruined now anyway and he just wanted to be alone and feel sad. And then everyone was extra sad because obviously it was their fault Eeyore was sad now. Etc etc etc.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Thurnez Isa

Maybe if we post pictures of cakes the smell will attract her back

:)
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Triple Zero

is she on the cake side?

I scared away one of my fellow cake brethren??? A TRUE PATRIOT PIE HATER?? COME BACK TO UUUUUS
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

All I know is that this fucked up thread has dominated board traffic for DAYS, burying everything else.

It's a stupid fucking argument about stupid things.

OOOOOOOOOOOK!
\
:monkeydance:
Molon Lube

Faust

WARNING: This thread has been marked for orbital bombardment.

Continue posting here at your own risk.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

East Coast Hustle

Woah woah woah....

I hope you're not seriously thinking about removing the thread just because it offends some peoples' sensibilities.

because THAT is a slippery fucking slope indeed.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

In fact, I am EXTREMELY insistent that that not happen, in this thread or any other thread, ever.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 16, 2011, 07:47:37 PM
Woah woah woah....

I hope you're not seriously thinking about removing the thread just because it offends some peoples' sensibilities.

I concur.

That road leads to Malaul.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 16, 2011, 07:47:37 PM
Woah woah woah....

That has never been what orbital bombardment means.

Faust

What I had in mind was if people continue to bitch and moan and flounce because of this thread, I'm going to reinvent it as a shrine and mark of tribute to our lord Vladimir Putin.