News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

1001 Reasons to LOVE This Century....

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, September 08, 2011, 08:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 09, 2011, 01:51:17 AM
I thought it was Watch me crank it, etc.

No no, he's pondering ephemeral nature of identity

in no way is it a song about dancing to your own music and bangin hoes

Pæs

Quote from: Cramulus on September 09, 2011, 02:11:40 PM
Quote from: Epimetheus on September 09, 2011, 01:51:17 AM
I thought it was Watch me crank it, etc.

No no, he's pondering ephemeral nature of identity

in no way is it a song about dancing to your own music and bangin hoes
Cram is correct.

Dysfunctional Cunt

It tickled the hell out of me whichever it is.  :lulz:

Triple Zero

I submit this beautiful example of Dutch folk music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHEFbX81XWQ

(btw the guy singing it is actually slightly ummm "simple", which doesn't make it less hilarious and beautiful and awesome that this song is actually scoring a big hit in the Dutch charts.)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 09, 2011, 04:57:47 PM

(btw the guy singing it is actually slightly ummm "simple", which doesn't make it less hilarious and beautiful and awesome that this song is actually scoring a big hit in the Dutch charts.)

WHAT DID YOU JUST MEK ME WATCH! :argh!:

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

he just wants to get it on with Romana, on his scooter.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

Canadian man who was abandoned by his mother at the age of 15 (mom took her OTHER son and moved away), being sued by his mother for parental support.  Mommy dearest, who hasn't been in contact with her children in decades, is demanding $750 a month from three of her abandoned children.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/09/19/bc-parental-support-sue-lawsuit-anderson.html

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

deadfong

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 09, 2011, 04:57:47 PM

You know, even though I could see that the video was only 3:47 long, it went on forever.

Luna

I...  Um...

I'm just gonna leave this here.

QuoteAn Alabama company has come up with a way for avid hunters to go out with a bang when they die.  The cremated ashes of  loved ones can now be loaded into shotgun shells and rifle and pistol cartridges.
One pound of ash can be loaded into 250 shotgun shells for $850. The company also does pistol and rifle rounds.
The two men came up with the idea on a hunting trip several years ago when they were discussing how they would want to be buried.
"I would rest in peace knowing the last thing I did was to go screaming at that turkey at 900 feet per second," Parnell said.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/10/alabama-company-puts-human-ashes-into-ammunition/

Triple Zero

That's kind of awesome crazy, in the sense that a really fucked up piece of horrible art can be awesome.

Juana

"I would rest in peace knowing the last thing I did was to go screaming at that turkey at 900 feet per second," Parnell said.
:lulz: omg, really? Sounds like something from the Onion.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."