News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Just Say No... to hiding meth in your vagina

Started by Iason Ouabache, September 09, 2011, 07:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/megan-1004561-mickey-murray.html

QuoteThe Murray County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shocking allegation in the sudden death of a young, expectant mother. Megan Long, 19, died in the hospital Sunday and family members and friends claim she was poisoned after she agreed to hide methamphetamine inside her body.

Megan's father Mickey Long says Megan was with her boyfriend Duke and her mother, April Flood when they were pulled over by a Murray County Sheriff's Deputy last week. He claims April gave her pregnant daugther Megan meth during the stop and told her to hide it inside her vagina. "They had got pulled over and she stuffed a quarter ounce insider her and when they got here they were going to take it back out, but there wasn't anything left but a bag."

Later that night Mickey said Megan started having seizure-like symptoms. Even though Mickey wasn't in the car for that traffic stop, he claims his ex-wife admitted she asked Megan to place meth inside her body.

Murray County Sheriff Howard Ensley says both his department and GSP are investigating Megan's death and have sent her body to a crime lab for an autopsy. Ensley expects the toxicology to report in a couple of weeks.

:x
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Dysfunctional Cunt

:x

Quotefamily members and friends claim she was poisoned after she agreed to hide methamphetamine inside her body.

Which makes you wonder if these friends and family knew before hand.  If they did, will that make them conspirators?  Because this is like some twisted murder suicide....

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

Hiding shit up your holes is a time-honored tradish.  Hate to break it to everyone, but according to my now-ex-con-dad, there's very little contraband that makes it into prison that didn't travel up some dude's ass.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I might be a terrible person for thinking what I'm thinking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

They sure are getting them hooked young, these days...