News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

4. shovel

Started by navkat, August 30, 2011, 05:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Sweat is literally dripping into her eyes, the sting of salt seeps under her contact lenses. Least of her concerns. Wishing she had some kind of hair scrunchie, even a rubber band, for fuck's sake, she continues to dig.

The work isn't as easy or fast as she thought it would be--the ground a lot tougher, the spade a lot blunter--and she begins to have doubts.

The thing makes a sound: half gurgle, half wimper. The sound is revolting and it renews her sense of commitment to this task: this is her shit and she's gotta deal with it. It's gotta get done and it has to get done tonight.

"This is going to take all night," she mumbles aloud. The thing hears her and wimpers again; trying to appeal to some residual sense of mercy...of decency and she realizes she wore the wrong fucking shoes.

She is suddenly grateful for the fact that she's alone. There's no one to care where she's been, no one to ask about dirt and blood and shit-smeared face. Her son is safe with relatives in another state. Her son must never know about this.

Just a little more. The leak is starting to become unbearable and the wetness is making her nauseated--either the reality of the pain or her mind making things worse with every drip. She may not survive this herself but this fucking thing has got to be disposed of first...it has to vanish, her clothes set to hot/high and her body smelling of Coconut Lime Verbena and herbal shampoo before she'll allow herself to be found, pale-skinned, collapsed over the ottoman, bathrobe soaked from the waist down. They will tell him an accident happened.

It wimpers again and she kicks it, drawing strength from her own resolve against the alternative. This is how it's gotta be.

This fucker is going all the way.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Pæs

Bumping to give :mittens: to this series.