News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

In response to certain "event" (pun intended)

Started by Fractalbeard, September 10, 2011, 03:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractalbeard

How am I a greyface? An example Greyface behavior is forcing people into your way, and when they try to leave, you shun them. As you have done. Greyface behavior is thinking that your silly little ritualistic sheep games are going to change the world, when at best, all you're doing is pissing people off. You are no better than those cubicle jockeys that perform mindless tasks for barely comprehenible corporations.
Your activities list anarchy. How naive. You are not an anarchist, you are a democrat; you go with what the rest of the sheep think is cool. Try doing something on your own, at your own urging for once. Try understanding that you aren't the only non-cabbage around, if indeed you aren't a cabbage. Then pick up that greyface pin you're trying to stick on me; you'll have a better use for it at that point.

Tl;dr version (I know you have better thing to do) find yourself, or fuck yourself.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rurouzaru of Pancreas on September 10, 2011, 03:22:01 PMat best, all you're doing is pissing people off

That's what they told Eris.

QuoteYou are not an anarchist

That's right. And you'll have a hard time finding anyone here claiming otherwise.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Fractalbeard

Lol, sorry. This is about that. I've been having a bad habit of not filling in blanks today.
This is in regards to the recent facebook event spam shennanigans, and one of their members calling me greyface for not being amused. The particular shitneck claimed to be an anarchist, and I was calling him out on that. Sorry if it seemed directed at the wrong people!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

What gave you the idea that your target audience would be populating this forum?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Fractalbeard

I didn't have that idea. That's why I posted this in the rant section.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

This is the rant forum but I don't see any of your guts.

Just a rehashing of "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you, neener neener neener."

I'm not trying to dump on you Ruro, but your OP doesn't seem like much to get worked up about.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Murmur

Quote from: Net on September 11, 2011, 03:17:54 AMI'm not trying to dump on you Ruro, but your OP doesn't seem like much to get worked up about.

I disagree, Net. Let him get it all out. Sounds like a lot to me.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Kai

Quote from: Rurouzaru of Pancreas on September 10, 2011, 03:22:01 PM
How am I a greyface?

Because you gave a fuck what some strangers on facebook think and spent 5 minutes writing this instead of saying

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

and getting your slack on.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

the last yatto

:troll: it was all just some attempt to get those 4k people to post moar
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

I would post over there more if it seemed like it was worth doing so or if I found the people worth communicating with.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS