News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Pope cards for the Pope (the one with the Popemobile)

Started by El Sjaako, September 10, 2011, 04:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Sjaako

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

El Sjaako

I know, but I've gotta try.

I hope there's a small chance I'll get some kind of response from the Vatican though.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: el sjaako on September 10, 2011, 04:28:07 PM
I know, but I've gotta try.

I hope there's a small chance I'll get some kind of response from the Vatican though.

Oh, that is likely.

I sent a letter to Cardinal O'Malley once politely telling him to shut the fuck up and stay out of politics.

His secretary mailed me back a letter explaining why two legally married dudes is a cardinal's business and inviting me to rejoin the Catholic Church regardless of my sexual orientation.  :horrormirth:

I don't recall mentioning a boyfriend of any sort in my letter.  :lulz:

El Sjaako

To be honest, I'd be happy with some Vatican employee just reading my letter. I'm easy to please  :D

If I get a letter urging me to turn away form Discordianism and return to Catholicism I'll be thrilled.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

I should send some to the local arch bishop...

And pope rat never responded to my request for the deed to limbo :(
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 10, 2011, 05:08:53 PM
I should send some to the local arch bishop...

And pope rat never responded to my request for the deed to limbo :(

Shit man, the Catholics haven't had possession of that for AGES.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: el sjaako on September 10, 2011, 04:41:09 PM
To be honest, I'd be happy with some Vatican employee just reading my letter. I'm easy to please  :D

If I get a letter urging me to turn away form Discordianism and return to Catholicism I'll be thrilled.

Pls 2 be posting when it happens. :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

El Sjaako

Faust

Disgraced former pope Joseph Alois Ratzinger commonly known as 'Papa Ratzi' by the media due to an ongoing violent crime spree targeting prolific public figures and celebreties has been apprehended by the vigilante known to locals as The Batman.

Mr Ratzinger was dismissed of his position as leader of the Catholic Church earlier this year when new evidence came to light exposing a plot that resulted in the murder Princess Diana of Wales. Subsequent Attacks by Mr Ratzinger included the media manufacturing of the false disappearance of Madeleine Mccann, and flame attacks on Gay pride rallies by the Papal Dirigible.

Due to the nature of the crimes and the questionable state of Mr Ratzinger's sanity he has once again been returned to the maximum security wing of the Arkham Asylum for the criminally insane.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Luna

Quote from: Faust on September 16, 2011, 01:30:26 PM
Disgraced former pope Joseph Alois Ratzinger commonly known as 'Papa Ratzi' by the media due to an ongoing violent crime spree targeting prolific public figures and celebreties has been apprehended by the vigilante known to locals as The Batman.

Mr Ratzinger was dismissed of his position as leader of the Catholic Church earlier this year when new evidence came to light exposing a plot that resulted in the murder Princess Diana of Wales. Subsequent Attacks by Mr Ratzinger included the media manufacturing the false disappearance of Madeleine Mccann, and flame attacks on Gay pride rallies by the Papal Dirigible.

Due to the nature of the crimes and the questionable state of Mr Ratzinger's sanity he has once again been returned to the maximum security wing of the Arkham Asylum for the criminally insane.

:peedee:

I love you, man...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 01:50:27 PM

Mr Ratzinger was dismissed of his position as leader of the Catholic Church earlier this year when new evidence came to light exposing a plot that resulted in the murder Princess Diana of Wales. Subsequent Attacks by Mr Ratzinger included the media manufacturing the false disappearance of Madeleine Mccann, and flame attacks on Gay pride rallies by the Papal Dirigible.

I love you, man...

What is this gif from? I kinda want to see the full scene now.

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 16, 2011, 02:37:28 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 01:50:27 PM

I love you, man...

What is this gif from? I kinda want to see the full scene now.

No clue, there was discussion about it when it was set up as an emote, nobody seemed to know.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."