News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

"He was really a nice guy, He went to church and everything."

Started by Don Coyote, September 13, 2011, 02:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

This is not about one one of the monkeys running for office, and I don't know if I am so cynical that is merely inspires loathing or if that feeling I have is horror. It may be so horrible that it has shocked me.

Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

QuoteThe malnourished girl, believed to be either 5 or 6, was discovered in a crib that was converted into a makeshift cage after police arrived at the home in Gloucester County to investigate a burglary last week.

It gets worse.

QuoteHowever, the gruesome twosome now faces first-degree murder charges after the remains of what authorities believe to be another child were found buried outside their mobile home.

Fucked up thing is they got caught because of some theft.

QuoteA nearby homeowner reported his house was broken into and claimed gold bullion, a vacuum cleaner, a passport, $2,000 in cash and other items had been stolen, according to a police report.

Investigators trailed the bullion to an auction house, which claimed to have bought the gold from 25-year-old Shannon Gore.

Authorities arrived at her mobile home in Gloucester with a search warrant when they made the shocking discovery.

And this is the fucking kicker.

Quote"They seemed like nice people," neighbor Tim Hudnall told the newspaper. He noted he had seen the baby boy, but never saw a girl with the Gores in the six years they've been neighbors.

"He was really a nice guy," Brian Gore's ex-girlfriend, Sandy, told WTKR 3 News in Norfolk. "He went to church and everything."

Luna

People who abuse small children and other helpless animals deserve a very, VERY cold place in hell.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Luna on September 13, 2011, 02:36:38 AM
People who abuse small children and other helpless animals deserve a very, VERY cold place in hell.

Spare the neglect and abuse, spoil the child.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

KaaosovCyn

Kill them all... then feed them to all the needy pikachus everywhere...

remember NOTHING IS TRUE EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!... .

at least that is what i hears

Cain

You heard incorrectly, then.

"Nothing is forbidden, everything is permitted."  Also, it's pretty fucking sordid to quote that in a thread about horrific child abuse.

KaaosovCyn

It works though... there is no doubt about that... wait does this make me aneristic? maybe but at least I have shown my little bit ov dumbnessian

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 16, 2011, 11:56:55 AM
It works though... there is no doubt about that... wait does this make me aneristic? maybe but at least I have shown my little bit ov dumbnessian

It makes you a fuckhead. I know I said in the other thread that I had nothing to say to you, but you're a piece of shit. You're a fucking cabbage too, but you'll be unable to see why.

Also pokemon is retarded.

Back on topic:  :x

God, I missed this thread and I'm glad I did until now.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

KaaosovCyn

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 16, 2011, 12:23:46 PM
Quote from: KaaosovCyn on November 16, 2011, 11:56:55 AM

It makes you a fuckhead. I know I said in the other thread that I had nothing to say to you, but you're a piece of shit. You're a fucking cabbage too, but you'll be unable to see why.

Also pokemon is retarded.

Back on topic:  :x

God, I missed this thread and I'm glad I did until now.

:fap:

Don Coyote

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Wolfgang Absolutus

Thinking and Breathing are my main occupations.

Xooxe

Some song lyrics below because I don't even know how to start understanding putting children in cages.

You may call it righteousness when civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the devil and I know nice from right.

A.N. Other

My wife writes news for a parenting site and she covers a lot of the child crimes and abuse. I went to study journalism and did a lot of research into similar crimes. This may be bad, but I wasn't shocked by this at all.
"Wow, for an asshole, everyone loves you, honey." -My wife