News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

I am not in a survival situation.

Started by Worm Rider, October 03, 2011, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 04, 2011, 08:22:36 PM
And what the fuck is a TPS report?

It's a reference to the movie Office Space, and it is a MUST SEE for anyone who's ever hated a job.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 04, 2011, 08:26:11 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 04, 2011, 08:22:36 PM
And what the fuck is a TPS report?

It's a reference to the movie Office Space, and it is a MUST SEE for anyone who's ever hated a job.

Good times!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."