News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Is this one of you asshats?

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, September 19, 2011, 05:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Disco Pickle

that making of video was pretty damn cool.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cramulus

I hate to be that guy who goes

FAAAKE
          /
:lord:

but there it is.  :p

The bus-tipping-over video was skillful, but (1) the description reads like a fake video

(
QuoteWhy you shouldn't dance in front of a speeding bus...What an idiot!
This video is NOT FAKE. This bus did really crash
)

(2) the impact looked too clean. The bus was clearly CG, the shadow was a bit off, the sound was all wrong, and the shockwave coming out of the bus immediately struck me as one of those things CG artists add to every explosion.

the UFO video lost me at the moment they added a soundtrack. And the explosion looked more like a cartoon than a real event.

Dude has skills! It's not easy to interweave shaky cam and CG. But he's still got a while to go before it can pass for real.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah, you caught all that, Cram. But the yahoos won't.  :lulz:

Triple Zero

Amazing.

Why'd you think it's one of us, though? None of us live in Lyon??
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Not hard to get footage from Lyons, Trip. Just a shot in the dark.  :lulz:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 19, 2011, 06:49:09 PM

Multiple takes of a group of people running away from an imaginary bus in addition to 360 degrees panorama shots from the same street in Lyons, and hi-res photos of a French bus from all sides (including the top). And then do the making-of video in french, have it mentioned on french news TV and media? Quite le shot dans la darque, indeed :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 19, 2011, 07:15:42 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 19, 2011, 06:49:09 PM

Multiple takes of a group of people running away from an imaginary bus in addition to 360 degrees panorama shots from the same street in Lyons, and hi-res photos of a French bus from all sides (including the top). And then do the making-of video in french, have it mentioned on french news TV and media? Quite le shot dans la darque, indeed :)

Or just grab the footage off the interbutts, trim everything but the final product, and stick it on u2b.  :p