News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Republican/Teabagger Legislation

Started by Luna, September 17, 2011, 06:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Dok's right.

People keep voting these shit-for-brains morons in, all that's left is gonna be to hang on and enjoy the free-fall.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The reason this civilization was doomed before it even got going is that it is completely dependent on having someone to oppress.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Absolutely vile.

Quote from: Nigel on September 17, 2011, 08:28:07 PM
The reason this civilization was doomed before it even got going is that it is completely dependent on having someone to oppress.
I think it's inevitable in every civilization, ever, that it will be like that. Or will come to be so, eventually.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Worm Rider

I'm having a hard time finding this funny.

Bruno

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on September 17, 2011, 10:52:11 PM
Absolutely vile.

I think it's inevitable in every civilization, ever, that it will be like that. Or will come to be so, eventually.

I think dicketry is an inherent property of not only life, but the entire space/time continuum itself.

Examine this picture of Cosmic microwave background radiation.

I can see goatse in that. Plain as day.

And the power spectrum of the cosmic microwave background radiation temperature anisotropy in terms of the angular scale is clearly flipping us off.

Formerly something else...

Luna

Quote from: Phlogiston Merriweather on September 17, 2011, 11:18:20 PM

Where's the funny?  Don't you see it?

The fucking politicians are strangling the life out of the goddamn country, and the idiots who elected them are cheering them for it.  They're going to keep right on cheering as they lose their jobs, their homes, every thing they have ever bloody well cared about in their lives.  Fuck, the politicians aren't even going to let them make their own medical decisions or control their own bodies...  And they're going to keep right on cheering.

Isn't that fucking hysterical?

Juana

Quote from: Fred Roont on September 17, 2011, 11:24:39 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on September 17, 2011, 10:52:11 PM
Absolutely vile.

I think dicketry is an inherent property of not only life, but the entire space/time continuum itself.

Examine this picture of Cosmic microwave background radiation.

I can see goatse in that. Plain as day.

And the power spectrum of the cosmic microwave background radiation temperature anisotropy in terms of the angular scale is clearly flipping us off.

I believe you may be correct.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Quote from: Luna on September 17, 2011, 11:25:50 PM

Where's the funny?  Don't you see it?

The fucking politicians are strangling the life out of the goddamn country, and the idiots who elected them are cheering them for it.  They're going to keep right on cheering as they lose their jobs, their homes, every thing they have ever bloody well cared about in their lives.  Fuck, the politicians aren't even going to let them make their own medical decisions or control their own bodies...  And they're going to keep right on cheering.

It's pure :tgrr: but it's there.

Worm Rider

The fucking politicians are strangling the life out of the goddamn country, and the idiots who elected them are cheering them for it.  They're going to keep right on cheering as they lose their jobs, their homes, every thing they have ever bloody well cared about in their lives.  Fuck, the politicians aren't even going to let them make their own medical decisions or control their own bodies...  And they're going to keep right on cheering.

Yes. Hilarious. I can't wait till they try to make masturbation illegal. Now that would be funny.

Luna

Quote from: Phlogiston Merriweather on September 17, 2011, 11:38:34 PM

Yes. Hilarious. I can't wait till they try to make masturbation illegal. Now that would be funny.

Um...

Michigan law prescribes five years in prison for a man who engages "in acts of gross indecency, either in public or private." This includes mutual masturbation by two men or the simple act of solitary masturbation.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Luna on September 17, 2011, 11:41:51 PM
Quote from: Phlogiston Merriweather on September 17, 2011, 11:38:34 PM

Um...

Michigan law prescribes five years in prison for a man who engages "in acts of gross indecency, either in public or private." This includes mutual masturbation by two men or the simple act of solitary masturbation.

:fap:, oh, but not in Michigan  :cry:

Juana

:lulz: Small government in action, right thar.

Iason Ouabache

Good god! You keep hoping that it will end at some point but that list just goes on and on and on...
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘