News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

A common and understandable misconception.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 19, 2011, 05:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

When I met her, it was just another miserable day, just another day of spinning my wheels and wondering just why exactly I was bothering.  But when I met her, ho ho!  The sun suddenly wasn't too bright, the fixers and liars and cops and other whores stopped mattering.  The pills didn't seem quite as necessary.

I could, after a fashion, give a shit again.  I could walk the alleys and the low streets without feeling like I'd been doomed to some awful hell that awaits those who can't keep a straight face.  She was everything I'd been looking for, everything that made life worth living.

She knows my moods, and she is endlessly forgiving of my aberrant behavior, of my quirks and foibles, my bursts of outrage at all the stupid cringing monkeys around me.  She doesn't care how fast I drive, and she understands the need for speed, the need to go fast enough to breathe again.  She patiently waits while I do these stupid things, and she never so much as raises an eyebrow.

And she makes a mean cup of coffee.  And she has an ass that gets me all dizzy & confused.

What, you thought I was talking about Tucson again?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

You're so poetic, Dok, it's sometimes hard to tell.  :lulz:

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Don Coyote

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat