Here's a good one. Icke, Embedded Chips, the whole enchilada.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 20, 2011, 03:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2011, 06:41:09 PM
The media talks about the Africans fighting each other. What they don't show are the women protesting at the pump sites, or the villages being burned out by oil company employees. They don't show how oil extraction has destroyed the mangrove forests, killed the fish, and destroyed the farmlands. Oh, we all know that Africa is suffering, and that Nigeria is torn apart. But the news media doesn't show us why. It's just those black people self-destructing again because they don't know any better, right?

BRB, gotta drive to the store for some more cheetos.

Jesus, Nigel, you should check out some of the teabagger boards.  It's just what you say, only without the satire part.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 20, 2011, 06:42:41 PM
The media talks about the Africans fighting each other. What they don't show are the women protesting at the pump sites, or the villages being burned out by oil company employees. They don't show how oil extraction has destroyed the mangrove forests, killed the fish, and destroyed the farmlands. Oh, we all know that Africa is suffering, and that Nigeria is torn apart. But the news media doesn't show us why. It's just those black people self-destructing again because they don't know any better, right?

Jesus, Nigel, you should check out some of the teabagger boards.  It's just what you say, only without the satire part.

I know, and that's when I can't tell if I'm laughing or screaming.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2011, 06:45:02 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 20, 2011, 06:42:41 PM

I know, and that's when I can't tell if I'm laughing or screaming.

Well, that's what we get for being sleepy, right?  For thinking the long march forward would continue out of habit.

There's a poem called "Litany for Dictatorships" by Stephen Vincent Benet that tells you everything you need to know about that.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Epimetheus

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 20, 2011, 07:55:32 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 20, 2011, 06:13:49 PM
Are you suggesting conspiracy theory has hit Peak Lizard?

Peak-foil, surely?

No, no. Foil is the alert system which monitors the Lizard levels.

RED FOIL: You put on a red foil hat.
ORANGE FOIL: You put on an orange foil hat.
And so on.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS