News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Here's a good one. Icke, Embedded Chips, the whole enchilada.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 20, 2011, 03:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Juana

I love that Bush's rockin' derp face is supposed to be demonic. :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I'm going to combine this with 9/11: The Hidden Truth tonight and see how far into the insanity I can go.

Given my lack of sleep, I reckon I can crank it up to a six, easy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The really great thing is that anymore, no level of insanity is deeper than the madness of reality. These conspiracy/alien/satan freaks can't actually come up with anything worse or weirder than what's really going on.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Are you suggesting conspiracy theory has hit Peak Lizard?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2011, 06:12:28 PM
The really great thing is that anymore, no level of insanity is deeper than the madness of reality. These conspiracy/alien/satan freaks can't actually come up with anything worse or weirder than what's really going on.

Their fantasies have an element of scifi to them, know what I mean?

The horror of daily life and government in America is banal.  It's hideous, but it's also boring and tedious...Mostly because at some level, the CT freaks know it's true and that they can't do anything about it.  So they make up bogeymen that chemspray and shapechange, and then they "get the word out" and feel better, while the real monsters fuck them up the pooper AGAIN.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes. It would be a relief if aliens and satanic conspiracies were involved, rather than the real horror, which is that ordinary people will commit such monstrosities on humanity over something as grossly banal as more money and power than anyone can ever use.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2011, 06:25:26 PM
Yes. It would be a relief if aliens and satanic conspiracies were involved, rather than the real horror, which is that ordinary people will commit such monstrosities on humanity over something as grossly banal as more money and power than anyone can ever use.

Yep.  This is another reason to despise aliens. 

"YOU'RE GONNA PROBE ME IN THE ASS?  BIG DEAL.  BANK OF AMERICA GOT THERE FIRST."

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 20, 2011, 06:27:19 PM

"YOU'RE GONNA PROBE ME IN THE ASS?  BIG DEAL.  BANK OF AMERICA GOT THERE FIRST."

Anal probing kind of pales in comparison to what Shell is doing in Africa. It's downright benevolent. But we need our SUVs.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2011, 06:33:51 PM

Anal probing kind of pales in comparison to what Shell is doing in Africa. It's downright benevolent. But we need our SUVs.

EVERYONE fucks Africa.  You can tell because they're all fighting each other, which is a sure sign that the Western colonial methology still works.

People fighting each other? --->  Could be anything.

People fighting each other, and shit still gets exported?  --->  That's European/Americanism hard at work.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 20, 2011, 06:37:34 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2011, 06:33:51 PM

EVERYONE fucks Africa.  You can tell because they're all fighting each other, which is a sure sign that the Western colonial methology still works.

People fighting each other? --->  Could be anything.

People fighting each other, and shit still gets exported?  --->  That's European/Americanism hard at work.

The media talks about the Africans fighting each other. What they don't show are the women protesting at the pump sites, or the villages being burned out by oil company employees. They don't show how oil extraction has destroyed the mangrove forests, killed the fish, and destroyed the farmlands. Oh, we all know that Africa is suffering, and that Nigeria is torn apart. But the news media doesn't show us why. It's just those black people self-destructing again because they don't know any better, right?

BRB, gotta drive to the store for some more cheetos.