News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Women Fighters In Reasonable Armor

Started by Cramulus, September 21, 2011, 05:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I always hated the ones with big, wild, loose hair. I HAVE BIG WILD HAIR and if I were in COMBAT it would be a huge fucking liability. Tie that shit up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 27, 2013, 12:08:20 AM
I always hated the ones with big, wild, loose hair. I HAVE BIG WILD HAIR and if I were in COMBAT it would be a huge fucking liability. Tie that shit up.

YES!!
Also long free flowing hair seems even more sexier when you always see your bad ass female warriors with their hair bound up for serious fighting.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

All my Marvel RPG characters wore full-body onesies of Mr. Fantastic's unstable molecule cloth under whatever other armor, usually a cross between an Iron Man suit and the Thing's skin. :P There was no half-naked malarky with exposed flesh and crazy fucking hair. This was a SCIENCE, god damn it. An ART!

I'm a shitty RPG-er because I take this shit too seriously. But my characters never died from stupid, god damn it.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 27, 2013, 12:17:55 AM
All my Marvel RPG characters wore full-body onesies of Mr. Fantastic's unstable molecule cloth under whatever other armor, usually a cross between an Iron Man suit and the Thing's skin. :P There was no half-naked malarky with exposed flesh and crazy fucking hair. This was a SCIENCE, god damn it. An ART!

I'm a shitty RPG-er because I take this shit too seriously. But my characters never died from stupid, god damn it.

Never died from stupid? Ever? That's just sadness.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 27, 2013, 12:28:27 AM

That means not enough HEROISM was applied.
Coyote, habitually having characters dying, sometimes more than once in a combat.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 27, 2013, 12:11:20 AM
Related? http://aidanmoher.com/blog/featured-article/2013/05/we-have-always-fought-challenging-the-women-cattle-and-slaves-narrative-by-kameron-hurley/

It's been bouncing around my facebook for a couple days now.

I like this!

I wish the webpage was a little more grown-up, though. It doesn't load very fast and it's hard to read.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: six to the quixotic on May 27, 2013, 12:29:26 AM

Coyote, habitually having characters dying, sometimes more than once in a combat.

Really, what's the point of playing if you can't get your ass habitually kidnapped by the villains, or lose a fight because you insisted on using fishhooks for your weapon?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 27, 2013, 12:33:19 AM
Quote from: six to the quixotic on May 27, 2013, 12:29:26 AM

Really, what's the point of playing if you can't get your ass habitually kidnapped by the villains, or lose a fight because you insisted on using fishhooks for your weapon?

Now that's just stupid. Unless it was in Kobolds Ate My Baby.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Like I said. I'm a shitty player because I take it too seriously.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 27, 2013, 12:40:52 AM
It's only really a shitty way of playing if no one had fun because of it.

One day I shall run online table top RPG for PDers.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Serious can be good, but sometimes taking a character seriously means acting stupidly.  Not everyone has a high int and wis :)

Don Coyote

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 27, 2013, 01:53:51 AM

Serious can be good, but sometimes taking a character seriously means acting stupidly.  Not everyone has a high int and wis :)

or despite being highly intelligent does things that appear to others as highly stupid because of that character's culture or upbringing.