News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

PIXIE! NO!

Started by Suu, September 22, 2011, 03:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

PROVIDENCE IS NOT PHOENIX!  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Haw, that's what you get for living in Rhode Island. Pixie reserves a special place in her heart for RI.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 22, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
Haw, that's what you get for living in Rhode Island. Pixie reserves a special place in her heart for RI.

Yep.  Don't think of it as "rain" so much as "hosing down the guidos".
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 22, 2011, 08:29:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 22, 2011, 08:26:46 PM

Yep.  Don't think of it as "rain" so much as "hosing down the guidos".

It's done from love. A harsh , corrective, sort of love.

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Richter

:argh!:
I can't dump my motor oil in storm drains, but it's OK for these greasy bastards to be sluiced?  I've got an environmental impact study for them.....
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on September 22, 2011, 10:00:14 PM
I can't dump my motor oil in storm drains, but it's OK for these greasy bastards to be sluiced?  I've got an environmental impact study for them.....

Guidos are, contrary to popular belief, biodegradeable.  Plus, it lubes up the pumping equipment at the sanitation department.
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Richter on September 22, 2011, 10:00:14 PM

Given the... aroma... on the bus on the way home this evening, I humble request that we sluice them more often and considerably more thoroughly.

Honestly, I've walked into the john after Richter has defiled it, and it was better than the bus today.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

More evidence that too much nature is bad for you.  The worst our buses smell is of vomit, and that is rarely.  Even the old buses from the 90s don't smell, and EVERY vehicle or domicile with fixtures or upholstery older than twenty years smells bad.  Bad bad bad.

Suu

Somehow we ended up with blue sky....

and the change of rain just doubled for Saturday.  :argh!:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

my wisdom tooth extraction has messed with my aim.