News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

riff raff

Started by the dreadful hours, September 26, 2011, 01:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the dreadful hours

this probably doesn't bode very well for me.  with the world on the brink of circling the economical drain, i suppose the chances of me finally landing a job are shrinking even more.  one would think numbers can't get any smaller than zero.

not that i've really held on to much hope.  after the first twelve months, ones spirits will tend to feel like a snake that has been tenderized by a herd of elephants.  that's what i've felt like for the past two years.  a walking sack of bloody paste. 

who the fuck am i kidding anyway?  this isn't a god damned hollywood movie.  there won't be any unexpected call from some slick tv producer, offering me the gig of a lifetime.  there won't be any fortune 500 ceo getting stranded in my neighborhood and dramatically offering me a corner office.

there are no corners to turn.  this whole experience is just one, long, narrow, dark alley that goes on forever.  at least this part could be like a big, budget movie.  like a part where the alley ends in some big gnashing metal machine that just fucking kills me.  being eaten by robots would be more rewarding than this bullshit.

it's all such a fucking mess.  and its clear nobody knows how to clean it up.  if the experts are fucked, what hope is there for us schleps?  none.  there is none.  not anywhere.  not in d.c.  not in n.y.c.  not in this fucking carrot tied at the end of a moving stick career center.  it's all fucked and no one is fixing it.

well, fuck then, why am i playing this game anymore?  fuck that carrot, it's probably rotten anyway.  it's time i stop being lead by the nose down this road.  it's time to get creative and to break out of this fucker.  i've been suffering the way they want me to suffer.  that game is done. 

it's time for a little rock and roll.

Scribbly

I've been there. Its dangerous.You start feeling low, you let yourself get suckered into painting your self worth in their terms. And their terms say you aren't worth shit.

Crank up the volume, tdh.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Reginald Ret

Creativity is self-sufficiency.
Go tdh!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"