News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

They arent even pretending to care any more...

Started by Luna, September 26, 2011, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on September 27, 2011, 04:11:44 AM
Attending a christian rap concert seems to be punishment in and of itself.

Does Jesus have to bust a cap in your ass?
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2011, 04:17:40 AM
Quote from: Risus on September 27, 2011, 04:11:44 AM
Attending a christian rap concert seems to be punishment in and of itself.

Does Jesus have to bust a cap in your ass?

Does Jesus have to cut a bitch?

Juana

The very first rapper I liked is apparently Christian. His show is pretty kick ass, actually.

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 27, 2011, 01:58:10 AM
Quote from: Luna on September 27, 2011, 01:49:25 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 27, 2011, 01:03:57 AM
Oh i agree. I just think its funny because wiccans go we dont believe in absolute evil. Unless its christians what is oppressing us! Erm ok. Then the christians go pagans atheists and feminists oh my! Its hilarious. Mind you the pagans atheists and feminists oh my have a stronger argument. I just think that the whole "no you!" factor is hilarious.

Hilarious, right up 'til people start getting set on fire or nailed to trees.  

Some people have to have SOMEBODY to hate.  It's what binds some people together, it's what makes people feel important.  They can't feel big unless they're making someone else feel small.  You see it in a lot of faiths...  You see it in politics.  (What do you think the two party system is FOR?  It's to give people someone a label so they can be hated.)  

Hell, watch any group of five or more children, you'll see it in action.  Up front, in your face confrontations, sneaking around people's backs spreading whispers, it's all the same shit.  It's what people DO... at least until their brains grow in.

Here's the funny thing about that.

This particular friend has know that I've been of the Pagan persuasion since... 1997. Hell, he and I were friends when I was still Catholic.

Did he, I dunno, forget that not only are there a few million non-Christians in the US but also that he was friends with them? Did he forget that one of those friends, nay a former bandmate, wrote a song condemning the idea of theocracy in high school? Yeah, he did. He forgot. Then his old friend came back and reminded him that he was being a douche. I think that's where the victim complex comes in. Monkeys don't want to be wrong, and if they are, they have to show the right monkey how they are wrong within the context the right monkey is arguing.

Hence:
:stupid jingoistic religious statement:
:using the Constitution and demographics to disprove stupid jingoistic religious statement:
U mad bro?
No.... why would you think I'm mad? You're just being unconstitutional and treasonous.
:no answer:
American Fascism: The Christian Right and the War on America
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 26, 2011, 06:07:11 PM
QuoteNew Heights Middle School in Jefferson, South Carolina, featured the rapper during an assembly that took place earlier this month. B-SHOC's catalog of songs includes titles such as "Jesus Lean'," "Crazy Bout God," and "Christ-Like Cruisin."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7cAYV_lVNI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvyO4HyQofc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o

:lulz:
LOL, no actual Christian message in those songs at all.  He's just promoting Christianity as a brand.  The choice between Christianity and other religions is the same as the choice between Ford and Chevrolet, Coke and Pepsi, or Nike and Reebok.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on September 27, 2011, 10:01:54 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 26, 2011, 06:07:11 PM
QuoteNew Heights Middle School in Jefferson, South Carolina, featured the rapper during an assembly that took place earlier this month. B-SHOC's catalog of songs includes titles such as "Jesus Lean'," "Crazy Bout God," and "Christ-Like Cruisin."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7cAYV_lVNI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvyO4HyQofc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D7iT2MT00o

:lulz:
LOL, no actual Christian message in those songs at all.  He's just promoting Christianity as a brand.  The choice between Christianity and other religions is the same as the choice between Ford and Chevrolet, Coke and Pepsi, or Nike and Reebok.

What, like, New and Improved JudaismTM?  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh dear god....

I just watched Jesus Lean. I've come to the following conclusions:

White people aren't allowed to rap.
People in general are not allowed to rap about Jesus.
White people really are incapable of dancing.
Christians appear to have a tendency toward higher BMIs.
Christians in Christian rap videos are either under 15 or over 65. Unless your the Sheriff.

I'm going to watch teh other two, aren't I?

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 27, 2011, 10:13:47 PM
Oh dear god....

Christians in Christian rap videos are either under 15 or over 65. Unless your the Sheriff.

Yep.  For SCIENCE!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on September 27, 2011, 10:24:57 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 27, 2011, 10:13:47 PM
Oh dear god....

Yep.  For SCIENCE!

Lord help me I watched them and now I have Christ-like Cruising stuck in my head.

PMZ is right too. It's all about the brand name.

I must inflict this on others.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 26, 2011, 08:19:04 PM
I just cant get over the idea that anyone would be converted at a Christian Rap concert.
I'm sure plenty of people have been converted at Christian rap concerts, though mostly in the opposite of the intended direction of conversion.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Kurt Christ on September 27, 2011, 11:08:54 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 26, 2011, 08:19:04 PM
I just cant get over the idea that anyone would be converted at a Christian Rap concert.
I'm sure plenty of people have been converted at Christian rap concerts, though mostly in the opposite of the intended direction of conversion.

Upon hearing B-Shoc at a Christian Music Festival that he attended for the purpose of trying to score with a girl by the name of Mae Rae, Jimmy John decided to sell his soul to Satan for black magic powers and buy as many Burzum albums as he could.

And he ended up scoring, since Mae Rae thought she could change him from his diabolical ways.

moose

My oh my am I glad I left the south when I was young. Up here in Rochester, the worst I've seen is born-again fundamentalists standing in front of Wal Mart with stupid signs, I usually yell something like "Yeah, fuck Wal Mart!" when I pass them, but that's it. Then there was a guy who brought a podium and a speaker system to my college, he had a bunch of graphic pictures of aborted fetuses and inflammatory rhetoric about homosexuality, and the college has to let him come or he sues, and they have to make sure he doesn't get the crap beaten out of him, or he sues (he has won a number of assault cases this way). He funds his little tours with money he gets from being beaten up by people who he annoys. It's honestly a pretty clever system for an idiot to have devised. But come on, the kids at this dumb ministry rally are younger children, and everybody knows that children are extra stupid. It's fine if the principle and teachers are all dolts, we could've expected that, but the kids are almost defenseless against bullshit, at least when they're in school and being forced to attend some rally.
On a related note:     Anybody hear about how some town in Alabama proposed a plan to let first-time offenders convicted of misdemeanors choose between church or jail? Though it's on hold "for review", just the fact that it could be brought forth by civil servants and public employees doth boil the brain inside the skull. Then again, don't all the states tend to steer "drug offenders" into the 12 step program, another covert religious cult? But they've got nothing on my 5 step program.
PS: I think I sold that rapper weed the other day.
"We can even have a lobby in Washington", Harding was saying, "an organization. NAAIP. Pressure groups. Big billboards along the highway showing a babbling schizophrenic running a wrecking machine, bold, red and green type: 'Hire the Insane.' We've got a rosy future, gentlemen."

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: moose on September 28, 2011, 02:24:18 AM
My oh my am I glad I left the south when I was young. Up here in Rochester, the worst I've seen is born-again fundamentalists standing in front of Wal Mart with stupid signs, I usually yell something like "Yeah, fuck Wal Mart!" when I pass them, but that's it. Then there was a guy who brought a podium and a speaker system to my college, he had a bunch of graphic pictures of aborted fetuses and inflammatory rhetoric about homosexuality, and the college has to let him come or he sues, and they have to make sure he doesn't get the crap beaten out of him, or he sues (he has won a number of assault cases this way). He funds his little tours with money he gets from being beaten up by people who he annoys. It's honestly a pretty clever system for an idiot to have devised. But come on, the kids at this dumb ministry rally are younger children, and everybody knows that children are extra stupid. It's fine if the principle and teachers are all dolts, we could've expected that, but the kids are almost defenseless against bullshit, at least when they're in school and being forced to attend some rally.
On a related note:     Anybody hear about how some town in Alabama proposed a plan to let first-time offenders convicted of misdemeanors choose between church or jail? Though it's on hold "for review", just the fact that it could be brought forth by civil servants and public employees doth boil the brain inside the skull. Then again, don't all the states tend to steer "drug offenders" into the 12 step program, another covert religious cult? But they've got nothing on my 5 step program.

Cool Paragraphs Bro.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: moose on September 28, 2011, 02:24:18 AM
Yeah, there's a thread about it: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=30367.0

PMZ,
is glad he still lives in the south.  Most other parts of the country aren't as funny.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Kai

Quote from: Luna on September 26, 2011, 04:08:04 PM
Constitution?  Fuck the constitution, force-feeding the kiddies MY faith is more important!
:argh!:

http://www.aclu.org/blog/religion-belief/shoc-king-disregard-constitution

They can do this, because there's a big enough demographic of the public that agree, as well as other religious and social interest groups, many having a great deal of funding. And as in all corporatocracy, the government is a balance between competing interests groups, and the balance falls on the side of Christian Fundamentalism in this case. It's not the least bit surprising. The constitution gets followed when it's in the interest of the majority. Just another piece of paper in a corporatocracy.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Sir Bearington

America never had a constitution.

Just a buncha ideals and a lotta land that's all, a the end of the day the "Constitution" is just a piece of paper that people disregardfully, ignorantly and disrespectfully may as well wipe their ass on, all over America.

Freedom and Liberty flushed down the toilet, caked in the shit known as forced ideals, oppression and corruption.