News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

WATCH THIS SPACE!

Started by Freeky, September 27, 2011, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Because it'll do you SO much good. :lulz:

BAM FUCKERS.  BAM I SAY!

Freeky

ENGARDE!

Nice athame and chalice, there, Cainad.

Freeky

I have to get going on to class, but expect MOAR THREE WOLF MOON THEMED WOMP WHEN I GET BACK.

And you spags better retaliate, or at least throw empty threats my way.   :argh!:

Triple Zero

GODDAMNIT THERE'S MORE AND WITH MY FACE ON IT

^^^ that's a good GODDAMNIT btw

cause I was already WOMPing and then it took too long and I had to go do something else and I just closed everything without saving. which was a very dumb idea in hindsight.

I'll come up with something again.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Freeky

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Freeky

Is there no hero to step forward to duel me?  Will no one stop the madness?!

:magick:

Freeky

Don Coyote

FUCKING WOMP PUN THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on September 27, 2011, 06:26:59 PM
ENGARDE!

Nice athame and chalice, there, Cainad.

Oooooooh! Why you....! :crankey:

My WRATH shall be LEGEN-... probably tepid, unless tomorrow brings with it some divine inspiration. I am weak, and the Wrath is strong.

Freeky

The more you WRATH, the stronger you yourself become.

Epimetheus

It was 12 noon when she attacked. I was relaxing on my boat, the Sri Lankan Cession, spread out under the sun.
    First I heard some vague, distant scrapes and screeches. Oh sweet Jesus no, I whispered, feigning continued relaxation. Not her. There was no hope, of course. I knew what was coming, as would any sea-traveler with experience in the Otherworldly & Bizarre.
    Not the Motherwomper...
    No sooner did I whisper the name then came the sound of her surfacing. Being without decency, but not without honor, the Motherwomper notified me of her presence with an emission of her "war call," which consisted of a fart sounding something like the simultaneous felling of all the trees in the Amazon. The odor would probably cause such a felling. It is acidic and eats through most materials.
    No more relaxation. I ran below deck, suffering an obligatory trip and fall on the last stair. I had only once seen her before, this Hydra-esque creature of megaflatulent despair. But that time I had been in a crowded area and I fled while she was still distracted by the other ships. Unfortunately, I was now alone. There was no reason for me to believe the old, wooden Cession could withstand a barrage of Motherwompian gas.
    "To battle stations!" I yelled to encourage myself, as I was the sole crew member. I heard and felt a low rumble, which I knew signified the prelude to another gaseous cruelty.
    I donned a gas mask and quickly lathered Skin-Keep cream on every exposed area of my flesh. The cream was a gift from the Time-Merchants of Ik-Thu'ik, meant to maintain the molecular structure of one's skin in the face of heavy radiation. I had no idea if that included ass-acid, but it was worth a shot. Finally, the gas of the initial war call hit the ship. There was no sudden crunch, or shudder, like being hit by artillery. Instead, there was an eerie crackling sound as the gas began to peel the outside of the ship. At this point I was cursing pretty loudly. Even within the walls of the ship, within the gask mask, I could smell it. It's hard to describe, as it is tainted with Other Dimensional Stenches, but I suddenly had a pretty solid idea of what it would be like if a landfill could sweat.
    I loaded the fifth cannon with a harpoon. I lit the match. I lit the fuses.
    And just as my harpoon-cannons all fired, the beast belched her next attack! The collision of sound was so huge, it reached through Time and Space into humanity's future and past and changed things irrevocably. It was far out, man.
    Only two of the harpoons hit, but they sunk deep. As for me, I was knocked unconscious after that, and as I fell I heard, "FUCK YOU EPIMETHEUS! I'LL BE BACK!!!"

god, I hope not.

Epimetheus,
Call me Ishmetheus.

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Luna

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 28, 2011, 11:28:44 PM

It was 12 noon when she attacked. I was relaxing on my boat, the Sri Lankan Cession, spread out under the sun.
     First I heard some vague, distant scrapes and screeches. Oh sweet Jesus no, I whispered, feigning continued relaxation. Not her. There was no hope, of course. I knew what was coming, as would any sea-traveler with experience in the Otherworldly & Bizarre.
     Not the Motherwomper...
     No sooner did I whisper the name then came the sound of her surfacing. Being without decency, but not without honor, the Motherwomper notified me of her presence with an emission of her "war call," which consisted of a fart sounding something like the simultaneous felling of all the trees in the Amazon. The odor would probably cause such a felling. It is acidic and eats through most materials.
     No more feigned relaxation. I ran below deck, suffering an obligatory trip and fall on the last stair. I had only once seen her before, this Hydra-esque creature of megaflatulent despair. But that time I had been in a crowded area and I fled while she was still distracted by the other ships. Unfortunately, I was now alone. There was no reason for me to believe the old, wooden Cession could withstand a barrage of Motherwompian gas.
     "To battle stations!" I yelled to encourage myself, as I was the sole crew member. I heard and felt a low rumble, which I knew signified the prelude to another gaseous cruelty.
     I donned a gas mask and quickly lathered Skin-Keep cream on every exposed area of my flesh. The cream was a gift from the Time-Merchants of Ik-Thu'ik, meant to maintain the molecular structure of one's skin in the face of heavy radiation. I had no idea if that included ass-acid, but it was worth a shot. Finally, the gas of the initial war call hit the ship. There was no sudden crunch, or shudder, like being hit by artillery. Instead, there was an eerie crackling sound as the acidic gas began to peel the outside of the ship. At this point I was cursing pretty loudly. Even within the walls of the ship, within the gask mask, I could smell it. It's hard to describe, as it is tainted with Other Dimensional Stenches, but I suddenly had a pretty solid idea of what it would be like if a landfill could sweat.
     I loaded the fifth cannon with a harpoon. I lit the match. I lit the fuses.

:horrormirth:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."