News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Luka Magnotta : Everything is A Dream

Started by thedarkphoenix, September 28, 2011, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Cain on June 02, 2012, 12:24:35 PM
Quote from: Faust on June 01, 2012, 12:03:58 AM
Fuck, supposedly there is a video of him killing his bf kicking about.

Confirmed by the Canadian authorities that there is video evidence of some sort, too, so it's not just morbid internet rumours.

I can cross post the link to it here, it is easy to find, I don't think I will be watching it though.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Quote from: Faust on June 02, 2012, 01:20:16 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 02, 2012, 12:24:35 PM
Quote from: Faust on June 01, 2012, 12:03:58 AM
Fuck, supposedly there is a video of him killing his bf kicking about.

Confirmed by the Canadian authorities that there is video evidence of some sort, too, so it's not just morbid internet rumours.

I can cross post the link to it here, it is easy to find, I don't think I will be watching it though.

I haven't seen a link, but I've been neglecting the seedy underbelly of the internet for a while now.

Whilst I'm mildly curious, I also don't think I'm that keen to see someone murdered, probably sexually tampered with after death and then dismembered.

President Television

Yeah, this is big news in Canada. It's all over the papers. He killed a guy, dismembered the body, and sent a foot to the Conservative party office and a hand to the Liberal party office. The torso was discovered in a duffel bag elsewhere.

Oh yeah, and the video? According to my stepfather, he cuts the guy's arm off after he kills him and uses it to jerk off in front of the camera.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yep. Thats some fucked up shit right there.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on June 02, 2012, 03:25:13 PM
Yeah, this is big news in Canada. It's all over the papers. He killed a guy, dismembered the body, and sent a foot to the Conservative party office and a hand to the Liberal party office. The torso was discovered in a duffel bag elsewhere.

Oh yeah, and the video? According to my stepfather, he cuts the guy's arm off after he kills him and uses it to jerk off in front of the camera.

JESUS FUCK. :vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

There's a play-by-play description on the site.  :x According to them the video is still there (is that even legal?) but it won't work due to too much traffic.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Faust

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Faust on June 02, 2012, 05:49:06 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 02, 2012, 05:12:05 PM
is that even legal?

Depends on the country the video is hosted on.

:x  :x :x

You'd think with Interpol involved, they'd yank it. Shit like that generates a lot of bogus tips, doesn't it?
Besides being surreal in its *puke* and non-consensual wrongness.

Faust

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 02, 2012, 05:57:00 PM
is that even legal?

You'd think with Interpol involved, they'd yank it. Shit like that generates a lot of bogus tips, doesn't it?
Its that old double edged sword, for the same reasons one country doesn't have jurisdiction over any other countries internet, you get the good with the bad, for every nasty video like this there is information that the likes of the Iran's and America's of the world cannot suppress.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Faust on June 02, 2012, 06:14:39 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 02, 2012, 05:57:00 PM
is that even legal?

Its that old double edged sword, for the same reasons one country doesn't have jurisdiction over any other countries internet, you get the good with the bad, for every nasty video like this there is information that the likes of the Iran's and America's of the world cannot suppress.

Yes, I generally don't advocate censorship. And if it was up to me, I legalize everything consensual between adults, no matter how wrong.
The buck stops at "consensual", though.

I don't know...this just fucks with me on a visceral level. Fuck censorship, but  :x :cry: :x :cry: :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've seen some fucked-up things on the internet, but that is not something I would ever willingly subject my brain to. WTF is wrong with people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The fact that BH has posted in this thread and is aware of/has access to that video is giving me the shitting heebie jeebies nothing doing.

Nephew Twiddleton

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 02, 2012, 06:52:30 PM
The fact that BH has posted in this thread and is aware of/has access to that video is giving me the shitting heebie jeebies nothing doing.

Yeah, he's on it like stink on shit. *shudders*