News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

FUCK. YES.!.

Started by EK WAFFLR, December 07, 2011, 09:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Faust

Ho Hum, first one is only funny if you don't consider the original song a comedic piece.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Faust on December 07, 2011, 10:04:03 AM
Ho Hum, first one is only funny if you don't consider the original song a comedic piece.

You speak Truth™, but I for one, LOVE bingo.

[/b]

AFK

I always hated that song, the original.  It was way overplayed and, IMO, one of NIN's worst tunes. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Quote from: My Lady is a Cantaloupe on December 07, 2011, 01:07:18 PM
I always hated that song, the original.  It was way overplayed and, IMO, one of NIN's worst tunes. 

That.

Freeky

Quote from: Faust on December 07, 2011, 10:04:03 AM
:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I used to have a friend who would call me and sing "I want to fuck you like a moth" which would make me laugh uncontrollably.

I also memorized the lyrics to "Hurt", and used to call him and recite them in a pretentious poetic tone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There was another friend I called and recited "Hurt" to, only I did it in a weepy, confessional tone. I had him going for a minute, too.

"Jerry... I... I hurt myself today"

"Nigel, what do you mean? What happened?"

"...to see if I still feel."

"Are you OK? What the fuck is going on?"

"I focus on the pain... it's the only thing that's real."

"NIGEL DAMMIT WHAT IS GOING ON? Did Steve do something to you?"

"The needle tears a hole; the old familiar sting"

"OH FUCK YOU!" <click>

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 06:52:58 PM
There was another friend I called and recited "Hurt" to, only I did it in a weepy, confessional tone. I had him going for a minute, too.

"OH FUCK YOU!" <click>

Nigel is so amazing.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 06:52:58 PM

"OH FUCK YOU!" <click>

:mittens:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A