News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Looking for a pic.

Started by maphdet, September 30, 2011, 05:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maphdet

I think it was a poster. A bathroom scene with a cute girl on a toilet.

Yeah-not much to go by-It was here somewhere. If this rings a bell with anyone, could you please post a link or point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Nephew Twiddleton

With all due respect....

This raises my eyebrow a bit
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

maphdet

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 05:11:00 AM
With all due respect....

Yeah, I could see how that would.
:oops:
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

There were devils on the shower curtains and she was drinking a beer, right?

That was redacted by the photographer, probably because a consent form by the girl was not signed.

The good news is that we can find an attractive woman on a toilet to recreate it!

How much is that idea worth to you, maphdet?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Nephew Twiddleton

Yes, how much is that idea worth to you, Maphdet?  :wink:

Ok, I''ll stop razzing you for this.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Quote from: maphdet on September 30, 2011, 05:20:03 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 05:11:00 AM
With all due respect....

Yeah, I could see how that would.
:oops:

Don't let that stop you from providing any more details or anything.

(as to why you want this pic?)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

AFK

It's probably because of my job but the first thing that came to mind was some kind of substance abuse prevention social marketing poster.  But it's probably not what you are looking for. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Elder Iptuous

Disco Pickle

I'm pretty certain that link would get me fired.  Will not click.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Triple Zero

Quote from: Iptuous on September 30, 2011, 02:40:53 PMlookit what i found....

http://girlsonthetoilet.net

this site is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird

I mean obviously it's just some spammy fetish site with keyword stuffing but check out these descriptions:

http://girlsonthetoilet.net/blog/   (hardly nsfw, not even nipples, but they are indeed sitting on the toilet with their pants down)

Try reading about 5 of those descriptions, are they autogenerated or something? It's like someone let loose El Sjaako's random text generator or something.

why yes, that kind of thing intrigues me :)

cause it's like partly random generated, but partly also often describes a unique feature in the picture. how do they do that? it seems most of the "features" or either "what do they wear" or "what are they doing" (except pissing) and around that a flurry of bullshit randomness.
so would whoever put this together upload a pic, tag it "wearing: red tshirt", "doing: puts her hands in the air" and the blog software generating the rest of the text?

even if they don't, that's ... an interesting idea.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

At first I was like

ONLY YOU, triple zero, see bad engrish on an obscure fetish pr0n site and think "Hmm, I bet I could generate this algorithmically!"

but now that I'm looking at this text -- yeah -- it's actually really funny. Quirky.

My guess is that it's a combination of bad English and bad search engine optimization?

Is premium site for girls on toilet!
Is number one site!
Premium!
                         \

try reading these in a thick russian accent

QuoteAttractive girl in blue cap, red and blue t-shirt and denim trousers is sitting on the toilet on this wonderful picture dedicated to girls on toilet pissing. Playful girl raises both hands up, because she feels excited on seeing her female friend with a camera in her hands. She deserves your attention.

QuoteLook at these girls on toilet, they've walked into the toilet in order to make a funny photo with their female friend who has been sitting on toilet there. A couple of beautiful and attractive girls stand so close to that girl and make very funny faces on being photographed right there, you see.

QuoteNeat and very timid brunette girl can be seen on this picture. She is certainly one of the shiest girls on toilet you've ever seen on the internet. Pretty girl in red blouse looks very attractive when on toilet and smiling. And I can say for sure that you will fall in love with her when you see her here.

maphdet

Quote from: Net on September 30, 2011, 08:18:59 AM
There were devils on the shower curtains and she was drinking a beer, right?

That was redacted by the photographer, probably because a consent form by the girl was not signed.

The good news is that we can find an attractive woman on a toilet to recreate it!

Yes. That one. Well, shit you would have thought that getting permission from the girl would've been a good idea first.

Quote from: NetHow much is that idea worth to you, maphdet?
Not much at all.  8)

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

maphdet

Quote from: Disco Pickle on September 30, 2011, 02:46:28 PM
I'm pretty certain that link would get me fired.  Will not click.

Ayup.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

maphdet

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 30, 2011, 08:52:26 AM
Yes, how much is that idea worth to you, Maphdet?  :wink:

Ok, I''ll stop razzing you for this.

:lol:

:thumb:
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-