News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Oh shit! Something went wrong! Derail all your conversations immediately!

Started by Ten Ton Mantis, October 01, 2011, 06:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

For some reason when someone come here and then bitches about the lack of content, I feel the urge to spag their shit up.

Then I go shit and leave the house.

In unrelated news, bacon fat is good.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on October 01, 2011, 04:23:49 PM
Both bacon fat and pooping are healthy!

I've noticed that ever since I moved out of the barracks into an apartment with my GF that I have been pooping a lot more. I wonder if it is linked to eating real food, to include the use of bacon fat in cooking.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Donald Coyote on October 01, 2011, 04:28:38 PM

I've noticed that ever since I moved out of the barracks into an apartment with my GF that I have been pooping a lot more. I wonder if it is linked to eating real food, to include the use of bacon fat in cooking.

Yes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on October 01, 2011, 04:29:29 PM

Yes.

Bacon fat helps you poop?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Donald Coyote on October 01, 2011, 04:37:58 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 01, 2011, 04:29:29 PM

Yes.

Bacon fat helps you poop?

Grease can stimulate pooping, yes. But even more so, real food usually contains lots of fiber, which is excellent for pooping.

Nephew Twiddleton

It's Shibboleeth.

On an unrelated topic, going to take a big, and probably smelly, shit.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on October 01, 2011, 06:19:54 AM
Because that's what made PD.com worth visiting.

Two posts today, you were always good at getting the desired effect and that uncontrolled rise out of people. Post more goddamit.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Faust

Quote from: Nigel on October 02, 2011, 12:11:35 AM
Yes!

We need more threads about poop.

This thread was hilarious anyway.

I mean it pisses me off when he gives out about this place, but then he kind of has a point when he posts vague one line insults and gets a tantrum in response.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on October 02, 2011, 12:23:41 AM
Yes!

I mean it pisses me off when he gives out about this place, but then he kind of has a point when he posts vague one line insults and gets a tantrum in response.

He gets that by virtue of me hating his stupid ass. Doesn't really matter what he says; he's just a whiny bitch.

Faust

Quote from: Nigel on October 02, 2011, 12:33:05 AM
Yes!

He gets that by virtue of me hating his stupid ass. Doesn't really matter what he says; he's just a whiny bitch.

Whatever you say. I'm sure that absolutely isn't what he wants and definitely have some kind of impact.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on October 02, 2011, 12:43:05 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 02, 2011, 12:33:05 AM
Yes!

Whatever you say. I'm sure that absolutely isn't what he wants and definitely have some kind of impact.

I more or less totally ignored him for a year. It seems to make no difference either way, but I do like to occasionally remind him of how successful he's been at carrying out his threats to drive me off the forum. :lol: