News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Occupy

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 02, 2011, 03:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Dangerous grounds...

Relatedly, my cuz just wants to share, I have no idea what he's saying:
99 % Occupy Everywhere - 2013 - xVid 605mB
httpx://billionuploads.com/8t10pptckb6a

Cain

In a desperate bid for relevance, Justine Tunney of "crowdsource a milita", self described "technofascist" fame has now jumped on the GamerGate bandwagon.  Using the Occupy Twitter account, no less

L

O

L

Let a million "it's about ethics in protesting about games while bankers steal the country from beneath our feet" memes flourish.

LMNO

Cain

I suspect Tunney sympathised with the Stormcloaks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I sided with the stormcloaks once and felt terrible.

Chelagoras The Boulder

yea, i once made a character that i thought was gonna fight for the rebellion, but by the time i got to Windhelm, i had already taken a wife and home in Whiterun, which is the first thing they talk about invading. My character essentially showed up to be a rebel, heard Jarl Ulfric's plan to take whiterun, then backed away slowly.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Reginald Ret

I joined the stormcloaks because the underdog usually has more enemies to kill.

I lost interest when I found an immortal general of the enemy. No fair!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"