News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Occupy

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 02, 2011, 03:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on December 12, 2011, 09:10:28 PM
Quote from: )+( on December 12, 2011, 08:21:52 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 09, 2011, 09:47:18 PM
They decided if they were going to have a hairy leader, it may as well be one that would be friendly and universally liked.

I don't like dogs.

Who are you, anyway?

its Enki.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on December 12, 2011, 09:16:08 PM
They decided if they were going to have a hairy leader, it may as well be one that would be friendly and universally liked.

I don't like dogs.

Who are you, anyway?

its Enki.

Oh. Of course it is. That's why he has a butthole sigil for a name.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on December 12, 2011, 09:16:08 PM

I don't like dogs.

Who are you, anyway?

its Enki.

Well, that explains the fucking idiotic non-sequitor.

Christ.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 12, 2011, 09:14:05 PM

I don't like dogs.
Are you allergic? Have you only ever met rat dogs? If you answer no to either of those questions, I don't trust you.

No, no, and yes.

Quote from: Nigel
That's why he has a butthole sigil for a name.
Source

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: )+( on December 13, 2011, 02:23:30 AM

I don't like dogs.
Are you allergic? Have you only ever met rat dogs? If you answer no to either of those questions, I don't trust you.

No, no, and yes.

Source

Looks like a butthole. Which is perfectly appropriate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Who the fuck doesn't like dogs?

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Chairman Risus

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Thread is now about Enki's fucking assburgers.

Well done, Enki.

Prince Glittersnatch III

I don't like dogs.

No, no, and yes.

Source

Fixed. Now get studying Enki.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Are there plans for further rounds of protests in New York, LA etc?

I'll admit, I haven't exactly gone looking, but I haven't heard much about the response to the shutdown of the protests and what the next move is.

East Coast Hustle

I know that Occupy Portland managed to shut down two of the Port of Portland terminals, no idea how the rest of the west coast port blockade fared.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on December 13, 2011, 09:58:57 PM

I don't like dogs.

No, no, and yes.

Source

Fixed. Now get studying Enki.

:lulz: