News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Forgiveness

Started by BadBeast, October 03, 2011, 05:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Net on October 04, 2011, 01:06:44 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2011, 12:19:20 PM
Quote from: Net on October 04, 2011, 12:05:32 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2011, 11:58:12 AM
Quote from: Net on October 04, 2011, 11:54:09 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2011, 11:21:32 AM
Quote from: Net on October 04, 2011, 11:13:13 AM
So did you have a mild stroke yesterday or what?

Because regardless of what happened to your pet, Fords deserve it.

You were doing those people a favor.
More of an epiphany really. I know the Ford thing was a service, really. But Why should I spend my grief  doing every Ford within a five mile radius, for nothing? I had already driven the Cortina to extinction, And the Granada! how much can one man expected to do? I know, the Ka is a cheap, nasty slag of a car, but there are too many of the fuckers! So I forgave them. Fogave them all, out of the forgiveness of my heart. They can drive round in a much reduced risk of destruction by fire now. And there have been no spontaneous explosions for ages. Nearly two days. So forgiveness is a wonderful gift to give the World. I think.

It's a slippery slope. One day you're forgiving the asshole who ran over your Tanuki, next you're licking plutocrat buttholes.

Forgiveness. Not even once.

During that "epiphany", are you sure you didn't lose feeling in half of your body?
Not to my knowledge, no. But I'll double check, to be sure. . . .. . . . . .Nope. (Which half, btw?)  :?

The half that didn't suffer a stroke.

Doesn't that happen to you old guys every other week or something?
It has been known to happen. But only to people at least 15 years older than myself. I'm not elderly, just approaching middle age. Ish.

So you just decided to stop firebombing Ford Fiestas on a whim?

It just doesn't add up Beast.
Not just Fiestas, ALL Fords. I mean, I'm not about to go out and buy one, or start a self help group for those who have. I just feel I've reached a point where I've seen enough burning cars, enough melted puddles of tarmac, and burned out Car Showrooms (Oh yes, those too) I've started to find them,  . . . well, boring, and unfulfilling. So rather than escalate up to public transport systems, Grid Power Pylons, and World Trade Centres, I decided to forgive the World instead. Now I am content with the carnage I've caused, no guilt trip there, and I feel I have nothing to learn by continuing on this path of self indulgent "Burn the whole fucking World to cinders"  program of pyrotechnic destruction.
There will still be fires, and mangled Fords, beggared Insurance Customers, and maimed Cats, just no more contributions to the Jihad from me. No more
no more

In fact, no more fires at all. My spleen is vented, my chagrin, assauged.  Kitty, thou art avenged.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

Now I can look at other, more  . . . . worthwhile hobbies.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2011, 01:40:06 PM

:magick:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

BadBeast

Quote from: Net on October 04, 2011, 01:53:37 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2011, 01:40:06 PM

:magick:
Like Fishing. Or Vodka. Or both.  Or maybe Skank wrasslin'. (Dunno what that is, but it sounds interesting)The World is my abscess. And I am riding out to meet it, like a shining silver lance, ready to do most dread battle with the forces of darkness.

*Hopes this isn't just 'escalation' after all*

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2011, 09:59:22 AM
Quote from: Net on October 04, 2011, 09:54:53 AM
I felt bad for your cat, dude, but I loled.
Well, it was over 30 years ago now. I thought it's probably about time to drop it.

In 1973, Chris Kerr pushed me and I dropped my sack lunch in a puddle on the playground.

I am planning an eventual trip back to Newfoundland.  One of my objectives is to beat the piss out of Kerr.  And I don't care if he's some kind of "bishop" now.
Molon Lube