News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

WHORE

Started by WretchedChan, October 04, 2011, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Man, I can only imagine the tears thundering down, typing each heart-wrenching, gut churning word, hot missiles of JUSTICE thrust onto the universe.

Look, I don't like my exes either. In fact, I hate almost every single one with the fire of a thousand suns. Liars, and cheaters and 169% crazyANDselfish and oh the fucking LIARS god I hate liars. I don't stomach them IRL for a single second.

But this isn't real life. Dumbass.

Twid, you don't understand. We are doing just what he wants us to do. This whole thing is an orchestra of his design.

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 08:02:18 AM

YOU KEEP POSTING ON A THREAD I STARTED......I GUESS ITS LIKE A TRAIN WRECK....CANT TURN AWAY.......GO TO ANOTHER THREAD AND IGNORE ME DUMBASS!!!

Why would anyone ignore a brilliant, oppressed mind such as yours? You are a TRUTHSEEKER.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

YOU KEEP POSTING ON A THREAD I STARTED......I GUESS ITS LIKE A TRAIN WRECK....CANT TURN AWAY.......GO TO ANOTHER THREAD AND IGNORE ME DUMBASS!!!

HOW BOUT YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU'LL FIND NO SYMPATHY HERE.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

WretchedChan

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 08:01:38 AM
Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:58:56 AM
Not like I hijacked a post.....LOL..........TOLD YOU........YOU'RE SHEEP!.....

See, here's the funny thing about people like you. Everytime sociopaths get butthurt about one thing or the other and take their drama where it doesn't belong, the denizens just plain old give a shit. Matter of fact, what you do is counter productive, because you come across as such an anus, that no one wants to hear what you have to say. So congrats. You failed.

"sociopaths"......do you even know the true definition of that. Don't google and post some answer........you obviously don't........cause if I was I wouldn't be posting on here. You really are stupid.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Alty on October 04, 2011, 08:04:42 AM

Twid, you don't understand. We are doing just what he wants us to do. This whole thing is an orchestra of his design.

Now, this will get me to stop posting in this thread.

Cain

I give this mental breakdown six out of 10.  It has a beat I can dance to, but just lacks form and poise in the most critical stages of the routine.

(For those wondering, Nakcat and WretchedChan's IPs do match.  As such, I'm not inclined to accept any such claims about stalkers until such time as Navcat contacts me to say this is not her.)

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on October 04, 2011, 08:06:40 AM
I give this mental breakdown six out of 10.  It has a beat I can dance to, but just lacks form and poise in the most critical stages of the routine.

(For those wondering, Nakcat and WretchedChan's IPs do match.  As such, I'm not inclined to accept any such claims about stalkers until such time as Navcat contacts me to say this is not her.)

From what I gathered from WC's posts, they are not the same person.

Twid,
Only posting because a Mod is here.

WretchedChan

Man, I can only imagine the tears thundering down, typing each heart-wrenching, gut churning word, hot missiles of JUSTICE thrust onto the universe.

Look, I don't like my exes either. In fact, I hate almost every single one with the fire of a thousand suns. Liars, and cheaters and 169% crazyANDselfish and oh the fucking LIARS god I hate liars. I don't stomach them IRL for a single second.

Why would anyone ignore a brilliant, oppressed mind such as yours? You are a TRUTHSEEKER.

LOL.......this is WAY better then I expected. Have gotten much smarter responses on other sites but not this many this fast.....wow.

You guys are actually fun.

Salty

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 08:06:24 AM

:lulz: I was trying to be facetious.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Alty on October 04, 2011, 08:13:26 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 08:06:24 AM

:lulz: I was trying to be facetious.

Well, fair enough :lulz:

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 08:12:01 AM

LOL.......this is WAY better then I expected. Have gotten much smarter responses on other sites but not this many this fast.....wow.

You guys are actually fun.

At best, Poptart. At worst stalker. Just saying.

WretchedChan

Just to be honest there are three of us here taking turns with responses. Wow, you guys upset easily. We are taking votes on who posts the most. I can tell you that because as of the time of this post betting ends.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 08:15:43 AM
Just to be honest there are three of us here taking turns with responses. Wow, you guys upset easily. We are taking votes on who posts the most. I can tell you that because as of the time of this post betting ends.

Hey, who's betting on who then? Let's have a competition on this side too. I imagine I'm in the running.

Freeky

Seriously, you guys.  You're only encouraging him/her/them/whatever.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 04, 2011, 08:18:04 AM

Do these actually count as trolls though?

Freeky

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 08:19:27 AM
Quote from: Science me, babby on October 04, 2011, 08:18:04 AM

Do these actually count as trolls though?

You're still encouraging the behavior. 

WretchedChan

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 04, 2011, 05:33:45 AM
This thread is now about how Navcat is awesome. Unless the navcat moniker is all 'OP is me' that shit is tl;dr.

Know who is awesome, guys?  Navcat.

LMFAO..........Yeah....and...and....if you don't think Navkat is awesome then u cant.....um cant.....well we won't like you.......

What are you like 12?

LOL......LOL.....LOL