News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

WHORE

Started by WretchedChan, October 04, 2011, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WretchedChan

OK......wondering if one of you can figure out my REAL screen name......IPS wont help Mr. MOD. Obviously I'm not Navkat....

WretchedChan

Anaheim peppers definitely.... I just cooked some clams w/ white wine sauce and linguine. Soooo yummy

Cain

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 09:07:43 AM
OK......wondering if one of you can figure out my REAL screen name......IPS wont help Mr. MOD. Obviously I'm not Navkat....

:FFF:

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Freeky

Faust

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 08:42:53 AM
Quote from: Cain on October 04, 2011, 08:06:40 AM
I give this mental breakdown six out of 10.  It has a beat I can dance to, but just lacks form and poise in the most critical stages of the routine.

(For those wondering, Nakcat and WretchedChan's IPs do match.  As such, I'm not inclined to accept any such claims about stalkers until such time as Navcat contacts me to say this is not her.)

Well we've had our fun. You guys had the most responses in our alloted time....by FAR. YOU WIN........Oh BTW not a stalker. (why are you people, not just you guys on this site....all about being about saying want ya want, anti gov, anti drm, anti corporate rights, (very juvenile summation but it will do for my current audience)........you know what..........FREEDOM OF SPEECH.  A bunch of Hippocrates!!

Thanks guys......won $55......you Rock

I believe the natural order of the universe is chaos, I am a discordian. It is only through illumination that we can achive a one world order.
Tarring and feathering people by saying we are all anti establishment is just not cricket.

Faust

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 04, 2011, 09:41:42 AM
Quote from: Faust on October 04, 2011, 09:36:16 AM
oh....

shit.
Well that doesn't sound good.

Cleaning up after some account hijacker posts a bunch of text that I wont even read about a member I generally found annoying anyway.

Navkat, if you are reading this you have the following options to get your account restored:

1) contact one of the members by phone if you have a contact

2) Register an account using a new password then post a photo of yourself holding up a sign saying "The real Navcat".

We know what you look like so it's an easy way to confirm.

Pæs

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 09:07:43 AM
WELL, YOU'VE GOT ME STUMPED. ARE YOU IASON? NO? I GIVE UP.

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 08:21:34 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 04, 2011, 05:33:45 AM
This thread is now about how Navcat is awesome. Unless the navcat moniker is all 'OP is me' that shit is tl;dr.

Know who is awesome, guys?  Navcat.

LMFAO..........Yeah....and...and....if you don't think Navkat is awesome then u cant.....um cant.....well we won't like you.......

What are you like 12?

LOL......LOL.....LOL
Listen, champ. We've been kinder than we should have by allowing this thread to go this far but, assuming Faust hasn't banned you, I'm thinking you're going to need some advice to take it any further because insulting us based on the assumption that we're all anarchists or something isn't going to win you any points. Cain has downgraded his review of you already, which means things aren't going well. Other troll critics are likely to be strongly influenced by that. He's kind of our leader.

You should avoid strawmen altogether, really. We're unlikely to get upset by your misrepresenting us if you make it so transparent as the above. By the time you start your rebuttal to the words you put in our mouths, you're already lost our attention because we're trying to figure out just how the fuck you misinterpreted such simple assertions as "Navkat is awesome".

Considering the weakness of your position in charging in here and kicking up a petulant little fuss about why Big Bad Navkat needs to be put in her place, I'd also avoid comments that cause readers to consider the maturity of the actors in this conversation, because "the fuck does this whiny bitch hope to achieve" is doubtless already sitting in the back of their mind waiting to be acknowledged.

Quote from: Faust on October 04, 2011, 09:51:41 AM
Cleaning up after some account hijacker posts a bunch of text that I wont even read about a member I generally found annoying anyway.

Navkat, if you are reading this you have the following options to get your account restored:

1) contact one of the members by phone if you have a contact

2) Register an account using a new password then post a photo of yourself holding up a sign saying "The real Navcat".

We know what you look like so it's an easy way to confirm.

Has the Navkat account been compromised as well or is this a hijacked Navkat alt or was this this same spag all along?
Only two posts before all this bullshit and real Navkat hasn't posted in ages.

My reading of this is some spag from Navkat's RL on a computer she used to have access to but does no longer, maybe using their own lurker account or her alt. I'd assume if they had access to the Navkat account, they'd be using that?

Faust

Yeah it looks like the navkat account has been jacked by some rabid ex of hers.
It looks like she contacted someone about it (Roger or ECH and they temp banned the account at her request).
Should be sorted as soon as she makes contact through one of the channels I've listed.

Pæs

Is the rabid ex gone or can we keep trolling ourselves with it?
We never get nice visitors anymore.

Faust

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 04, 2011, 11:14:32 AM
He's banned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 04, 2011, 11:14:32 AM

I was hoping to hear more from Bisexual Nazi Eyebrow Boy.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

I'm trying to figure out how this guy was keeping score.  :?

Everybody knows how the troll game works.

For every post you make in the thread after the OP, you subtract 10 replies from your score.

If you're posting more than once for every 10 replies, your score is negative.

COME ON, WE HAVE RULES TO UPHOLD
IS NOTHING SACRED

Phox

Well, that's a fuck of a thing.... jeez, what a sociopath. Kinda douchey of him/her.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Alty on October 04, 2011, 08:54:33 AM
See I don't like spinach very much, or salads generally. So I just stick half a bag into a blender with a banana and protein powder so I don't have to eat salads.

Oh yeah, Twid.

:lulz:

I'm a fan of the spinach. It's good stuff, but apparently not as nutritious as I once thought. Meh, helps me poop, so it's still pretty good. Gotta be cooked though. I don't often have a salad unless one is offered to me.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS