News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

WHORE

Started by WretchedChan, October 04, 2011, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

My favorite part is where he's clearly crazy.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 06:04:44 AM
You know what? I always hated her avatar, but now, I suddenly like it.

Hear that douchbag?

I LIKE NAVKAT MORE AS A RESULT OF THIS THREAD.

MISSION UNACCOMPLISHED.

Likewise. Nothing in the OP (which was very tl;dr and clearly someone's personal JOURNAL, asshole) made me think poorly of Navkat, only of the shitfucker who posted it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

I've always liked Navkat.  She's my kind of crazy.

The above bullshit makes me like her more.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:06:51 AM
Discordiains my left nut. Bet if I was posting something as revealing about about BP or Mircosoft....the military industrial complex, quoting all the books you've never really read (or understand)  or some 1984-esque  "the man is out to get us" conspiracy , you'd be jerking off to this post. With the exception of a few, you are all liars and hippocrates, might as well be the Bieber Fever board . Behavior is accountable not matter if it is by a government, company, gang, school bully, or individual. Accountable to who?.....Government, society, community....The individual or maybe even the people who are directed directly by there behavior. Just because you think your actions are right or justifiable based on your personal beliefs, doesn't mean your excused for your behavior..........I've seen anarchy, and TV, Internet posting, LOL, hell....the right to not be dragged out of your shack and raped just because it doesn't cross too many peoples minds as being wrong. I realize I'm over simplifying your beliefs....Let me explain so even the most daft of you on here can grasp it. I'm sure you've all seen the reality show "Cheaters"....don't lie...you now you have. Well, when you watch it are you cheering for the person who's being cheated on...or railing because the cheater had their privacy violated.

Most of you on here bloviate about....well fuck.....EVERYTHING. You talk about independence over and over, you all are sheep too. Actually the only difference between this site and a KKK circle jerk....is a web address.

Dude, you are crazytown. She left you for a reason, and it's because you're a headcase and a dick. Did you seriously just compare Navkat to BP, Microsoft, and the military complex?  :lol:

You crazy, mang.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 04, 2011, 07:30:12 PM
Discordiains my left nut. Bet if I was posting something as revealing about about BP or Mircosoft....the military industrial complex, quoting all the books you've never really read (or understand)  or some 1984-esque  "the man is out to get us" conspiracy , you'd be jerking off to this post. With the exception of a few, you are all liars and hippocrates, might as well be the Bieber Fever board . Behavior is accountable not matter if it is by a government, company, gang, school bully, or individual. Accountable to who?.....Government, society, community....The individual or maybe even the people who are directed directly by there behavior. Just because you think your actions are right or justifiable based on your personal beliefs, doesn't mean your excused for your behavior..........I've seen anarchy, and TV, Internet posting, LOL, hell....the right to not be dragged out of your shack and raped just because it doesn't cross too many peoples minds as being wrong. I realize I'm over simplifying your beliefs....Let me explain so even the most daft of you on here can grasp it. I'm sure you've all seen the reality show "Cheaters"....don't lie...you now you have. Well, when you watch it are you cheering for the person who's being cheated on...or railing because the cheater had their privacy violated.

Most of you on here bloviate about....well fuck.....EVERYTHING. You talk about independence over and over, you all are sheep too. Actually the only difference between this site and a KKK circle jerk....is a web address.

Dude, you are crazytown. She left you for a reason, and it's because you're a headcase and a dick. Did you seriously just compare Navkat to BP, Microsoft, and the military complex?  :lol:

You crazy, mang.

And what does he have against Hippocrates?  He's been dead for 2,381 years.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 04, 2011, 07:31:48 PM

You crazy, mang.

And what does he have against Hippocrates?  He's been dead for 2,381 years.

SRSLY.

Triple Zero

I think he meant "hippopotamus" and was trying to call us fat.

Or maybe hypoglycemics ... HE WAS COMPARING US TO THOSE FILTHY INSULIN JUNKIES?!!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 04, 2011, 08:58:10 PM

Or maybe hypoglycemics ... HE WAS COMPARING US TO THOSE FILTHY INSULIN JUNKIES?!!!
No no no, he was using Ye Olde Latin.
Hippo comes from hippopotamus which means nile horse.
So Hippo obviously means Nile.
So hippo-crate means nile-crate.
As we all know the Nile-crate was the papyrus basket within wich Romulus and Vulcanus were brought into Pompeii as babbies.
So basically he is calling us Empire-Builders.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Regret on October 04, 2011, 09:40:32 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 04, 2011, 08:58:10 PM

No no no, he was using Ye Olde Latin.
Hippo comes from hippopotamus which means nile horse.
So Hippo obviously means Nile.
So hippo-crate means nile-crate.
As we all know the Nile-crate was the papyrus basket within wich Romulus and Vulcanus were brought into Pompeii as babbies.
So basically he is calling us Empire-Builders.

I was about to angrily correct you on the first two lines, but then I saw where you were going.

Twid,
needs to keep the nerd rage in check from time to time. :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Placid Dingo

Most of you on here bloviate about....well fuck.....EVERYTHING. You talk about independence over and over, you all are sheep too. Actually the only difference between this site and a KKK circle jerk....is a web address

I'm not goig to check, but I'm reasonably sure there would be a web address for a KKK circle jerk. Rule 34 and all.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

President Television

Most of you on here bloviate about....well fuck.....EVERYTHING. You talk about independence over and over, you all are sheep too. Actually the only difference between this site and a KKK circle jerk....is a web address

Endorsement?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Uncle Wallified on October 21, 2011, 07:50:18 PM

Endorsement?

Everything about it is pretty wonderful... from comparing a forum user to BP, Microsoft, and the military industrial complex, to calling us all "Hippocrates" (I can't stop laughing about that) the massive typos, the random line about "the right to not be dragged out of your shack and raped", the non-sequitur about some TV show I've never heard of, and finally, the crowning jewel; accusing us all of being no different from homosexual masturbating Nazis.

:lulz: It's a pretty incredible piece of work, really.

Faust

There are a few things I really like in there.
It is about time we had a Bieber Fever board
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on October 21, 2011, 07:56:23 PM
There are a few things I really like in there.
It is about time we had a Bieber Fever board

I SAW IT

GIBBER!!!

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on October 21, 2011, 07:55:51 PM
the non-sequitur about some TV show I've never heard of,

It is essentially a television show where attention whoring people who aren't smart enough to catch their even dumber SOs in the act of cheating hire some complete jackass to come and air their dirty laundry in public ona national scale, I think.