News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

WHORE

Started by WretchedChan, October 04, 2011, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

See now that makes more sense.

I'm in.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

WretchedChan

Discordiains my left nut. Bet if I was posting something as revealing about about BP or Mircosoft....the military industrial complex, quoting all the books you've never really read (or understand)  or some 1984-esque  "the man is out to get us" conspiracy , you'd be jerking off to this post. With the exception of a few, you are all liars and hippocrates, might as well be the Bieber Fever board . Behavior is accountable not matter if it is by a government, company, gang, school bully, or individual. Accountable to who?.....Government, society, community....The individual or maybe even the people who are directed directly by there behavior. Just because you think your actions are right or justifiable based on your personal beliefs, doesn't mean your excused for your behavior..........I've seen anarchy, and TV, Internet posting, LOL, hell....the right to not be dragged out of your shack and raped just because it doesn't cross too many peoples minds as being wrong. I realize I'm over simplifying your beliefs....Let me explain so even the most daft of you on here can grasp it. I'm sure you've all seen the reality show "Cheaters"....don't lie...you now you have. Well, when you watch it are you cheering for the person who's being cheated on...or railing because the cheater had their privacy violated.

Most of you on here bloviate about....well fuck.....EVERYTHING. You talk about independence over and over, you all are sheep too. Actually the only difference between this site and a KKK circle jerk....is a web address.

Pæs

Trying too hard, kid.

WretchedChan

Reporting to the moderator.........wow that's really discordian of you.  Like I said.....BIEBER FEVER.......maybe we can post some cat videos and some "clever" motivational posters. 

Pæs

Someone has fed a spambot the collective butthurt of all previous trolls.
Otherwise, where did this mutant come from?

WretchedChan

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 04, 2011, 03:17:05 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 03:05:18 AM
So wait:

QuoteFYI WretchedChan is NAVKAT..........

Good news....bad news. Bad news I'm getting a divorce. Good news...if you could call it that (trying to be positive), is that I have discovered she (NAVKAT), slept with a Earl Scioneaux III of New Orleans on on of her many trips to New Orleans, and made out with at least two men other of which I know who he is....

So.... are you Navcat or not?

Because if you're not, spreading her business up here is kinda douchey and not really any of our business, nor is it relevant to her posting here.

"kinda douchey".......who says that? Think of me as the wikileaks of Navkat INC. Maybe it will set better with you that way.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:11:30 AM
Reporting to the moderator.........wow that's really discordian of you.  Like I said.....BIEBER FEVER.......maybe we can post some cat videos and some "clever" motivational posters. 

Bitching about your ex to people who never had your back.

Wow. Really douche-cordian of you.

Go play somewhere else please. We may like disorder, but we don't like unnecessary drama.

Twid,
said he forgot the button was there for a reason, you crazy stalker.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:16:45 AM
Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on October 04, 2011, 03:17:05 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 03:05:18 AM
So wait:

QuoteFYI WretchedChan is NAVKAT..........

Good news....bad news. Bad news I'm getting a divorce. Good news...if you could call it that (trying to be positive), is that I have discovered she (NAVKAT), slept with a Earl Scioneaux III of New Orleans on on of her many trips to New Orleans, and made out with at least two men other of which I know who he is....

So.... are you Navcat or not?

Because if you're not, spreading her business up here is kinda douchey and not really any of our business, nor is it relevant to her posting here.

"kinda douchey".......who says that? Think of me as the wikileaks of Navkat INC. Maybe it will set better with you that way.

Either respond to my concerns or don't bother, though I think I've already made up my mind.

Freeky

Well, I read it all.  I got confused as to who is really posting, but I'm sorry to hear all that, Nav.  :(

Pæs

Oh, this is about nobly releasing the truth. Sorry. It looked like you were just being a boring malicious cunt.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 04, 2011, 07:21:18 AM
Oh, this is about nobly releasing the truth. Sorry. It looked like you were just being a boring malicious cunt.

This.

Freeky

QuoteThis is for all of you on here that hate her.

I don't hate you, Navkat.  Sounds like you're going through a lot of shit right now.  Feel better. -hugs-

WretchedChan

Just wanted to get the post up in the cloud. Don't really give a fuck about anyone one here. Too bad you're fooled so easily. SHEEP! Navkat is full of shit......LOL. Well gonna log off......then watch from my other account and IP. ......

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:27:48 AM
Just wanted to get the post up in the cloud. Don't really give a fuck about anyone one here. Too bad you're fooled so easily. SHEEP! Navkat is full of shit......LOL. Well gonna log off......then watch from my other account and IP. ......

We don't give a fuck about you either. Fuck off.

Salty

Quote"kinda douchey".......who says that? Think of me as the wikileaks of Navkat INC. Maybe it will set better with you that way.
/
:tyra:

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:27:48 AM

See, that may or may not be true. Hell, Navkat could be a total and complete asshole to some people. Lord knows there's plenty of people out there who hate my ass HARD. But right now, in this moment, you are being a complete cowardly, desperate, obsessive cocknozzle and that's all that really matters.  :)
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.