News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

WHORE

Started by WretchedChan, October 04, 2011, 01:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:27:48 AM
Just wanted to get the post up in the cloud. Don't really give a fuck about anyone one here. Too bad you're fooled so easily. SHEEP! Navkat is full of shit......LOL. Well gonna log off......then watch from my other account and IP. ......

SOMEONE CALLED ME A SHEEP!
  /
:nigel:

BAWWWWWWW.
  /
:emo:

Whatever.

Nephew Twiddleton

Dear NavKat-

Didn't read any of the first two posts other than what I quoted. Just to let you know, you won, just by your ex's possibly drunken cuntiness.

I'm not going to speak for PD, but so far it looks like we're in agreement. We got your back.

Love from Boston,
Twid.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

WretchedChan

Oh BTW Navkat will be accepting donations to her "I don't got my sugardaddy anymore fund" And you all know a girl needs to eat....and a pair of shoes.....um and well I've got needs. But fret not 95% of your donations will go directly to  taking "care" of Navkat. You will receive a picture of the Navkat and monthly updates of her  progress. For an additional donation you can receive "personal" messages and pictures from Navkat weekly. If you wish to make a one time donation (Individual, company, group, or school) call or email for Special and Unique offers from Navkat herself.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:43:02 AM
Oh BTW Navkat will be accepting donations to her "I don't got my sugardaddy anymore fund" And you all know a girl needs to eat....and a pair of shoes.....um and well I've got needs. But fret not 95% of your donations will go directly to  taking "care" of Navkat. You will receive a picture of the Navkat and monthly updates of her  progress. For an additional donation you can receive "personal" messages and pictures from Navkat weekly. If you wish to make a one time donation (Individual, company, group, or school) call or email for Special and Unique offers from Navkat herself.

Hey cuntface, we don't like you for your tactics.

Go to sleep.

Salty

Hey you didn't log out. Big surprise.

So wait, you're the ex and your butthurt has propelled you here...to...get justice?

:crybaby:

Why don't you go shake it off somewhere else, eh cowboy?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Seriously.

What kind of vindictive asshole does what you're doing? We don't care about your drama.

Go seek some professional help, you clearly need some.

WretchedChan

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 04, 2011, 07:14:04 AM
Someone has fed a spambot the collective butthurt of all previous trolls.
Otherwise, where did this mutant come from?

That actually made me chuckle. *High Five*.......Came out my mothers *****......or so I was told but...maybe YOU can tell me where I'm from.

(I know....my mothers a whore.....etc etc etc.) Skip the obvious replies....unless that all you have.....then its ok I understand.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:49:17 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 04, 2011, 07:14:04 AM
Someone has fed a spambot the collective butthurt of all previous trolls.
Otherwise, where did this mutant come from?

That actually made me chuckle. *High Five*.......Came out my mothers *****......or so I was told but...maybe YOU can tell me where I'm from.

(I know....my mothers a whore.....etc etc etc.) Skip the obvious replies....unless that all you have.....then its ok I understand.

WE DON'T KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE. WE DON'T CARE. KINDLY FUCK OFF.

WretchedChan

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 07:39:48 AM
Dear NavKat-

Didn't read any of the first two posts other than what I quoted. Just to let you know, you won, just by your ex's possibly drunken cuntiness.

I'm not going to speak for PD, but so far it looks like we're in agreement. We got your back.

Love from Boston,
Twid.

"Didn't read any of the first two posts".........that right.....don't make the NAVKAT mad. It is blasphemy to question the NAVKAT. .....LOL if she had a dick you'd have a tonsil infection. Its ok she will not smite you from on high.

WretchedChan

LOL.....if you REALLY don't care or give a fuck.....get off the thread. But NO......you wont.   TOLD ya......all full of shit.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:53:32 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 04, 2011, 07:39:48 AM
Dear NavKat-

Love from Boston,
Twid.

"Didn't read any of the first two posts".........that right.....don't make the NAVKAT mad. It is blasphemy to question the NAVKAT. .....LOL if she had a dick you'd have a tonsil infection. Its ok she will not smite you from on high.

Has nothing to do with anything, other than your asshole tactics.

My advice stands. Sleep it off. Stop being a stupid shit.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:56:02 AM
LOL.....if you REALLY don't care or give a fuck.....get off the thread. But NO......you wont.   TOLD ya......all full of shit.

Hey, fuckhead, weren't you supposed to log off?

GET OFF MY LAWN.

WretchedChan

Not like I hijacked a post.....LOL..........TOLD YOU........YOU'RE SHEEP!.....

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: WretchedChan on October 04, 2011, 07:58:56 AM
Not like I hijacked a post.....LOL..........TOLD YOU........YOU'RE SHEEP!.....

See, here's the funny thing about people like you. Everytime sociopaths get butthurt about one thing or the other and take their drama where it doesn't belong, the denizens just plain old give a shit. Matter of fact, what you do is counter productive, because you come across as such an anus, that no one wants to hear what you have to say. So congrats. You failed.

WretchedChan

YOU KEEP POSTING ON A THREAD I STARTED......I GUESS ITS LIKE A TRAIN WRECK....CANT TURN AWAY.......GO TO ANOTHER THREAD AND IGNORE ME DUMBASS!!!